Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

• Guru

AnonD-508511, 27 Feb 2016hoii im confused!!!! im going to book tht phone. i prefer o... moreCheck for Asus phones. most of them have great camera and the phones are robust too.

• Sonu

I have some problem for contect manager contect open time more and force close so bad experience my lenovo k4 note any one have same problems

Anonymous, 27 Feb 2016Heating is the only prob other than that nothing... Nice infrastechture

• Ammar

AnonD-508511, 27 Feb 2016hoii im confused!!!! im going to book tht phone. i prefer o... moreI'm also confused about phones that which I select ..
But k4note is the best at low prices at this price you can't buy samsung of this feature..

Micromax canvas 5 or lenonvo k4 which one ?

• ashu

Contacts hang every time when we try to open it took at least 3-4 minutes to show them up. I have only 300 contacts for what it takes enough time.

AnonD-508334, 27 Feb 2016Why is this not for gameIt lags alot when I played asphalt 8

• AnonD-195214

Sumit, 27 Feb 2016I have updated my device with the latest 38mb update. But after ... moreMe also facing same issue bro... :(

hoii im confused!!!!
im going to book tht phone. i prefer only good camera quality ( both frond nd back )nd good battery backup. if thiz phone havnt this specification plz sugest me to choose another best phones with good camera quality ( both frond nd back )nd with good battery backup.just tell best phones under 15000

• Bla bla

sanju, 27 Feb 2016Which smartphone is better to buy Moto G 3rd gen or Lenovo K4 No... moreLenovo k4 note.... but it is of about 12000 and moto of 10000 it depends on your budget

• sameersyed469

I have caliberated flash but I like only old falsh how remove the calibration I made
I need the flash which I got with mobile back help me

• Parvez

Not good as compared to samsung J7 it's not standing anywhere near J7.
Camera and display worst compared to j7

• Sarat

I procured a Lenovo Vibe K4 Note just now through Amezon.in. Aater starting, I touched the icon of talk back. After this it stopped functioning except talking what the icon or message displayed on screen. When I slide, it says, "Slide unlock" but does'nt unlock. Can someone help me.

• amrmovie

i don't make the brightness in auto mode but even that when i was under the sunlight . the brightness be 100% although the brightness is not auto mode

any one know how can i disable this stupid option

• Devilboy

[deleted post]ur english made me cry..

Does Clash of clans works smooth in this device

• Rathore

Hey...
Do k4 note have heating problm i m thinking of buying it

• Sumit

AnonD-490197, 26 Feb 2016As far I felt was after clearing ram is 1.9-2.1 gb free that's b... moreI have updated my device with the latest 38mb update. But after the update, the battery drains very fast. Any one facing the same issue?

• The_namangarg

sanju, 27 Feb 2016Which smartphone is better to buy Moto G 3rd gen or Lenovo K4 No... moreSee i have been using these phone..
Camera and processor is good of moto g3 turbo but screen resolution, ram, sound, theater max and many other things are good in k4 note

• man