Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Sufi, 15 Feb 2016Best phone, I am using it since 3 week, no heat problem, battery... moreCan you please tell me:
1) Does this phone support reginal languages or font like Hindi or Punjabi? This mean that am I able to view hindi and punjabi messages on whatapp and facebook or anywhere else in this phone?
2) Is this phone displaying adds in notification areas.?

• Vicky

lenovo k4 note available in 32 gb internal memory????

• Sufi

Best phone, I am using it since 3 week, no heat problem, battery is superb even after playing game watching movies and surfing on internet, display is also good, UI is the best in some part, and its sound has no comparison. Believe me guy I just switched from galaxy s4 and I am not regret.

rhityeesh, 14 Feb 2016What are the colours are there for Lenovo k4 note present only Black and white color is available........................

chirag , 14 Feb 2016i want to know is there memory card slot in lenovo k4 note???? yes,in the top point of SIM 2..............

• Karthick

I brought on 26th sale, phone works good but contacts are not responding that really sucks even I installed other contacts app too and currently my phone's software s up to date , even I get responding issues fa many app .
Do any hv same issues??
Any solutions ??

• arindam

has it ir blaster and screen mirroring ? I believe making cellular video call not possible.

My amazing K4 note is freezing when watching videos (youtube and SD card) after 5 minutes. Even music is stopped when it reached 3-5 minutes.
Feel like to hit this Killer phone against the wall.

Anyone has same problems? Solutions???

• s gowda

Very heat while playing games and when more browsing . need to improve camera otherwise OK.

Works really well..batter charged damn slow in the beginning but now its fine..love the camera n theatermax technology

• Nithyanantham

Anonymous, 14 Feb 2016Dear friends my name is Hemant I want a purchase the mobile but ... moreLenovo k4 is best

• chirag

i want to know is there memory card slot in lenovo k4 note????

• Sunil

AnonD-310119, 14 Feb 2016Can we make 3g video call from lenovo K4 note...? its important ... moreYes you can make 3g video calling it's amazing phone in this price range

• Sam

AnonD-500643, 14 Feb 2016Any guys here got your phone from 9 feb vr bundled flash sale. A... moreNo, not yet received.

Any guys here got your phone from 9 feb vr bundled flash sale. Amazon is showing not yet shipped.

• jithus

AnonD-490271, 14 Feb 2016I want to buy the phone,, Plz sugest me , who is using the phon... moreIt's battery discharge is very terrible

• rhityeesh

What are the colours are there for Lenovo k4 note present

• praji

i am using lenovo k4 note phone but battery is getting discharge immedietly.
please help me to increase the battery hours

Vibe P1 VS Lenovo K4 Note ?

Nikhil, 14 Feb 2016Hi Guys, I am quite confused whether to update my mobile or n... moreDon't judge from a few comments, I might had issues with mine especially the battery and the camera. But others don't suffer from those issues after updating, plus it brought some fixes to other problems.