Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

• Darshan kumar

Can we insert memory card and sim at same time in sim2 slot plzz tell

ronit, 15 Feb 2016nope u cant No there is no ads on notification area some apps may be use notification bar for their more apps of thier own communities
Otherwise otherwise no ads on notification area

Rekha Rani, 15 Feb 2016Hi, I am going to purchase this K4 mobile but have one doubt. W... moreNo u have not to throw the phone sice phone is precious as u invest in it
First thing the battery is not going to be damaged earlier but when any such things happen you can go to customer service and then it will be replaced there this phone has good battery backup my brother use this it can last up to 24 hours with all it mountain top works once charged!!!

• taken4ride

Rekha Rani, 15 Feb 2016Hi, I am going to purchase this K4 mobile but have one doubt. W... moreYou can remove the battery i guess but the warranty will be void if that is removed. You can offcourse change the battery if anything happens to it in future.

Otherwise otherwise no ads on notification area

• taken4ride

ronit, 15 Feb 2016nope u cant It does. You can view all languages on this phone. And also note this feature is not phone specific. It is Operating system specific. All Indian languages are supported from Andriod 3.0 so any OS above Android 3.0 will have this feature.

• taken4ride

I am using this phone from past few days. Below are the pros and cons of the Phone –

PROS –

1. Display – Now any phones 70% feature depends on its display. More crisp the picture quality, more you enjoy the phone. This phone has 401 ppi display which is one of the best in its class. It has resolution of 1920 x 1080 and images and display crisp and clear.
2. Dual SIM – Dual SIM helps not to carry 2 different phones at any time.
3. Memory – It has a Internal memory of 16 GB which can be extended to 128 GB. Please note you can have 2 SIMS and 1 Memory Card in this phone. As someone said it uses SIM 2 slot for memory, that is not the case. It has separate Memory Slot above SIM 2 slot.
4. RAM – Has a massive 3 GB RAM. It helps in downloading multiple Apps without worrying about storage.
5. Battery – Battery is massive 3300 MAH. Also it has a feature of Super Power. So if your battery is dying just click this option and your battery is used only for calls, message, music etc. It helped me as I had not charged my mobile for 1.5-2 days and my battery went down to 8%. With this feature the phone survived approx. 4 hours.
6. Fingerprint – This is very handy function. With fingerprint scanner I can unlock my phone by just using my finger. As this phone is big (5.5 inches) it is difficult to unlock the phone using power button then adding PIN. Just slide your finger on Fingerprint scanner and it unlocks your phone. Same feature which I had on my Ipad mini.
7. Features – It has some handy features like – Lock the phone when turned upside down, Multi touch protection when taking out phone from the pocket, Tap twice on the screen and screen lights up to check time or messages (it does not unlock phone in this function which is good), Quick camera. If phone is “off”, just press volume key twice and it takes a quick picture without unlocking a phone. This is useful for some quick snaps whenever required.

CONS –
1. Camera – Camera quality is not as good as any other phone with this specifications. Does not seems to be 13 MP camera. But it was OK for me as camera was not my priority. Also camera light is one Yellow and One White (strange). But good that they are very bright.

• ronit

AnonD-500375, 15 Feb 2016Can you please tell me: 1) Does this phone support reginal lang... morenope u cant

• Rekha Rani

Hi,
I am going to purchase this K4 mobile but have one doubt. What will happen if battery of this phone is dead. Can we replace battery or we have to throw the phone?

• surya

it's awesome nice perfomasnce

Sufi, 15 Feb 2016Best phone, I am using it since 3 week, no heat problem, battery... moreCan you please tell me:
1) Does this phone support reginal languages or font like Hindi or Punjabi? This mean that am I able to view hindi and punjabi messages on whatapp and facebook or anywhere else in this phone?
2) Is this phone displaying adds in notification areas.?

• Vicky

lenovo k4 note available in 32 gb internal memory????

• Sufi

Best phone, I am using it since 3 week, no heat problem, battery is superb even after playing game watching movies and surfing on internet, display is also good, UI is the best in some part, and its sound has no comparison. Believe me guy I just switched from galaxy s4 and I am not regret.

rhityeesh, 14 Feb 2016What are the colours are there for Lenovo k4 note present only Black and white color is available........................

chirag , 14 Feb 2016i want to know is there memory card slot in lenovo k4 note???? yes,in the top point of SIM 2..............

• Karthick

I brought on 26th sale, phone works good but contacts are not responding that really sucks even I installed other contacts app too and currently my phone's software s up to date , even I get responding issues fa many app .
Do any hv same issues??
Any solutions ??

• arindam

has it ir blaster and screen mirroring ? I believe making cellular video call not possible.

My amazing K4 note is freezing when watching videos (youtube and SD card) after 5 minutes. Even music is stopped when it reached 3-5 minutes.
Feel like to hit this Killer phone against the wall.

Anyone has same problems? Solutions???

• s gowda

Very heat while playing games and when more browsing . need to improve camera otherwise OK.

AnonD-490271, 14 Feb 2016I want to buy the phone,, Plz sugest me , who is using the phon... moreA beautiful phone

Works really well..batter charged damn slow in the beginning but now its fine..love the camera n theatermax technology