Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

• Nithyanantham

Anonymous, 14 Feb 2016Dear friends my name is Hemant I want a purchase the mobile but ... moreLenovo k4 is best

• chirag

i want to know is there memory card slot in lenovo k4 note????

• Sunil

AnonD-310119, 14 Feb 2016Can we make 3g video call from lenovo K4 note...? its important ... moreYes you can make 3g video calling it's amazing phone in this price range

• Sam

AnonD-500643, 14 Feb 2016Any guys here got your phone from 9 feb vr bundled flash sale. A... moreNo, not yet received.

Any guys here got your phone from 9 feb vr bundled flash sale. Amazon is showing not yet shipped.

• jithus

AnonD-490271, 14 Feb 2016I want to buy the phone,, Plz sugest me , who is using the phon... moreIt's battery discharge is very terrible

• rhityeesh

What are the colours are there for Lenovo k4 note present

• praji

i am using lenovo k4 note phone but battery is getting discharge immedietly.
please help me to increase the battery hours

Vibe P1 VS Lenovo K4 Note ?

Nikhil, 14 Feb 2016Hi Guys, I am quite confused whether to update my mobile or n... moreDon't judge from a few comments, I might had issues with mine especially the battery and the camera. But others don't suffer from those issues after updating, plus it brought some fixes to other problems.

• Datta Mane

my friend use this phone its amazing phone battery backup is very good. camera is very well .
but i want in white colour
when launching in white colour plz launch in white.....

I want to buy the phone,,
Plz sugest me , who is using the phone,,
About, batery , camera, ....... ?
Plz

• Nikhil

Hi Guys,

I am quite confused whether to update my mobile or not with the latest updates after reviewing the comments. I think its better not update the phone at all.

AnonD-489768, 14 Feb 2016any hint how to rool back updates......kind of frustated with it... moreIf you don't mind wiping all your existing data, just search k4 note s147 stock rom in google and you will find a youtube video. You just need to follow the instructions.

AnonD-495544, 14 Feb 2016hmmm I guess the latest update fixed things and at the same time... moreany hint how to rool back updates......kind of frustated with it now...

• Darshan

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2016Hi..I got my k 4 note today. Please anyone tell me where is SD c... moreThe slot of memory card is in the sim slot. We can either insert 2 sim or 1 sim and one memory card.

what is the quality of the camera?? any lags??

Can we make 3g video call from lenovo K4 note...? its important for me.
I am planning to buy K4 note, if cellular 3g video call facility is available.
Also, can it be upgraded to Android Marshmallow in future ?
Regards

• ferozkhan

I am using this phone since 15 days .It is a good phone . no lag camera is pretty good . finger print sensor works good . vibe ui I great . since I was a Samsung user using this is a amazingly experience .

AnonD-489768, 14 Feb 2016i am have a problem since recent update...the clock freezes when... morehmmm I guess the latest update fixed things and at the same time broke other things, I am glad I rolled back to the previous version. No issues so far except for a little warmness when doing basic stuff compared to the recent one.