Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

• vishu

how much time does it takes to charge battery??

sandy, 13 Feb 2016is this phone gets heated while using r while playing games any ... moreu can buy a heater instead of it.

AnonD-497273, 13 Feb 2016Can we went back to previous update???yes you can not in official way , you just need the stock rom of any version and a flash tool.

AnonD-490197, 13 Feb 2016It's the ShutApp I will find on Google play store Thanks buddy

AnonD-495544, 13 Feb 2016I went back to s147 version as I was facing battery issue on s14... moreCan we went back to previous update???

AnonD-497273, 13 Feb 2016Where is d shutupp option in this app.It's the ShutApp I will find on Google play store

I went back to s147 version as I was facing battery issue on s148 draining from 30% to 20% in ~5 minutes, also they seem to apply too much noise reduction in the camera on the latest update. Hope they sort things out in the upcoming one. :)

friends this phone is good looking true sound system with 3 mike
support otg,fastcharging,dubble tap funcation,fast focus, not metel sides ,
voice control, 128gb card support,average processer,good camera,nfc,fast fingerorint senser
you also take picture just touch fingerprint,1.9 gb ram for users, good for money guys,.buy this killer

• Sundar

Naman, 13 Feb 2016Hi guys I am confused to buy. Lenovo k4 ya not please suggest meWorth our money.....

• sandy

is this phone gets heated while using r while playing games any one can plz tell me becase i want to my this phone

Navi, 13 Feb 2016I heard there is a heating issue on the phone. Can anyone please... moreNo its not getting heated .. If v play high resolution game it gets heated up to 45% only and gets cooled suddenly

Hi..I got my k 4 note today. Please anyone tell me where is SD card slot?

• Navi

I heard there is a heating issue on the phone. Can anyone please clarify how to resolve this?

• Narendra

How to use accelerometer,gyroscope,proximate sensor
Pl suggest

Nithin, 12 Feb 2016No the games will not lag at all I am a heavy gamer games like n... moreI just play mortal combat x and gangster 4. Can this phone handle these games.

• sambit

Guys pls suggest me... which phone should I go for..?? Samsung J7 or lenovo K4 note??? Which one is best???

I want to buy this phone but there are some questions in our mind so can anybody please tell me:
1) Does this phone support reginal languages or font like Hindi or Punjabi? This mean that am I able to view hindi and punjabi messages on whatapp and facebook or anywhere else in this phone?
2) Is this phone displaying adds in notification areas. If yes am i able to turn this add showing off?

Best Regard,
Rahul

how to put micro sd card in lenovo vibe k4 note?

• Hima

When I play word crush my mobile immediately getting heat.kindly suggest anybody what I need to do

Pleasure Mines Raj.