Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

sambit, 13 Feb 2016Guys pls suggest me... which phone should I go for..?? Samsung J... moreK4 note

AnonD-500647, 14 Feb 2016Things to consider Lenovo k4 note:hd display and dolby sound O... moreWhich mobile is best lenovo k4 note or letv le 1s? I have no interest in gaming but speed function & speed browsing should wont.

i am have a problem since recent update...the clock freezes when phone sleeps...so the alarm does not go on in morning....as soon as i turn the screen on, the clock catches up......but no alarm.............does anyone facing same issue..? any ideas.....? facing since last update only.......
any help is welcomed....

Anonymous, 14 Feb 2016Dear friends my name is Hemant I want a purchase the mobile but ... moreThings to consider
Lenovo k4 note:hd display and dolby sound
Oneplusx:good flagship device but price is damn high among all
Le 1s:really an amazing phone at this price no frame rate lag during gameplay but camera is ok
Overall le tv is good phone but if you consider brand name and gaming go for oneplusx
Or if you consider hd videos and vr go for k4 note

Dear friends my name is Hemant I want a purchase the mobile but I can't be choose any mobile please friends suggest me which mobile is the best I will mention in below that models.
1. Lenovo k4 note
2. Oneplus x
3.letv le 1s
4.yureka plus

AnonD-495544, 13 Feb 2016yes you can not in official way , you just need the stock rom of... moreThanks frnd for ur reply but I didn't understand what do u wana say. Plz explain clearly

• Chandan1994

Anyone here got your phone of 9th feb flash sale. Don't know why they are taking such a long time.

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2016Hi..I got my k 4 note today. Please anyone tell me where is SD c... moreIt's above the sim 2 socket

• vishu

how much time does it takes to charge battery??

sandy, 13 Feb 2016is this phone gets heated while using r while playing games any ... moreu can buy a heater instead of it.

AnonD-497273, 13 Feb 2016Can we went back to previous update???yes you can not in official way , you just need the stock rom of any version and a flash tool.

AnonD-490197, 13 Feb 2016It's the ShutApp I will find on Google play store Thanks buddy

AnonD-495544, 13 Feb 2016I went back to s147 version as I was facing battery issue on s14... moreCan we went back to previous update???

AnonD-497273, 13 Feb 2016Where is d shutupp option in this app.It's the ShutApp I will find on Google play store

I went back to s147 version as I was facing battery issue on s148 draining from 30% to 20% in ~5 minutes, also they seem to apply too much noise reduction in the camera on the latest update. Hope they sort things out in the upcoming one. :)

friends this phone is good looking true sound system with 3 mike
support otg,fastcharging,dubble tap funcation,fast focus, not metel sides ,
voice control, 128gb card support,average processer,good camera,nfc,fast fingerorint senser
you also take picture just touch fingerprint,1.9 gb ram for users, good for money guys,.buy this killer

• Sundar

Naman, 13 Feb 2016Hi guys I am confused to buy. Lenovo k4 ya not please suggest meWorth our money.....

• sandy

is this phone gets heated while using r while playing games any one can plz tell me becase i want to my this phone