Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Please tell SAR Value ???

• Praveen

Can any one tel me whether this phone as Wifi - Direct, ? and do this phone can be used for Screen Mirroring to Smart TV ?

this phone having 2 sim slots with separate memory card slot . please confirm

AnonD-401822, 11 Jan 2016Hybrid second simIts not hybrid sim

Hey plz give me a ans about which handsfree is in box..! Is there vacuum Handsfree or simple?? And what about skullcandy?

[deleted post]Hybrid second sim

AnonD-213493, 10 Jan 2016And front dual stereo speakers are so loud and clear .. Best in ... moreBro did u got ur phone

Can anyone specify its SAR value?

my phone is 8 GB.. system (Lolipop) takes 4.2 GB..
are you saying 16 GB is becoming obsolete (in storage capacity ways) ??

Good for gaming or bad ?

• POL (IND)

AnonD-486807, 10 Jan 2016here is some confusion I want to clear it out yes Lenovo k4 note... moreThanx for ur Advice... u right

• Johnny

How is its battery backul

• touseef

AnonD-486807, 10 Jan 2016here is some confusion I want to clear it out yes Lenovo k4 note... morewhy lenovo k4 has been launched with diff..specification in diff.. countries?

• Basil

Am planning to buy this device. Is this a good choice? have you used it? is it worth money?

• johnson moncy

ineed this device.....where will get it ..give me aderss plzzzzz

• Rajib

Hello friend, I am from bangladesh, I am using Letv Le 1s, I purchase it from chain, This device is prime look, performance is amazing, Battery wasn't good.

Camera was't good.

So i want to change it and buy K4 note from KSA.
Pls tell me about camera and battery backup ?

• Gs

It has Hybrid Sim slot, I hate hybrid slot

Beautiful!

• Jm

AnonD-486807, 10 Jan 2016It is available in three different internal rom in Pakistan it i... moreI want 32 gb with 3gb ram custom made for me

• Gm

AnonD-486853, 10 Jan 2016Its coming with 16gb internal and out of that 10gb for ur use...... more10 gb is very low. Why no 32gb storage for 3gb ram version while 2gb ram version has 32gb storage? I am ready little more if the 32gb/3gb version available.