Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

AnonD-487086, 11 Jan 2016Bro did u got ur phone Yes I do for a week now.. And it's not a hybrid dual sim
There is separate slot for the memory card :D

• k

Anonymous, 11 Jan 2016It has OTG or not? Yes

• Bunty

Anonymous, 11 Jan 2016It has OTG or not? Yes..it has OTG support

• Sarvesh

I get confused bet. this phone & Moto G Turbo edition .Pls help me out

• Abhinav

I want to buy this phone. But its not clear to me if the k4 note is having a hybrid sim slot or the other one. Plz help.

• Guessed

AnonD-487099, 11 Jan 2016this phone having 2 sim slots with separate memory card slot . p... moreYeah. 2 microsim slots + one Microsd slot. 3 in total.

• HJ

Which one is better ??

OnePlus X Vs Lenovo K4 Note ??

Which screen is best -
AMOLED capacitive touchscreen Vs IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen ??

Which Chipset is best ??
Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 vS Mediatek MT675??

Which CPU is best ??
Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 vS Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 ?

AnonD-403878, 11 Jan 2016No problem with non removable battery. We can restart the phone.... morewhy this button is given below the camera.....?

chiku1997, 11 Jan 2016VR Bundle registration closed and the review are also saying tha... moreIt's not a hybrid sim slot. You can use 2 sims simultaneously with a separate SD card slot

No problem with non removable battery. We can restart the phone. by pressing Vol.up & down button + on button together.

AnonD-486853, 10 Jan 2016Mediatk 6752 with 1.7Ghz Octa core Processor is better than 6753... moreYes thank you that was my point.

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2016no its not the point... u see 1gb DDR3 ram is better den 1 gb D... moreWell it's common sense that the more you clock it, the more prone it is to get overheated. Same with all other SoC's with 1.7Ghz+ like the snapdragon 808/810.

I personally value speed over overheating issues, plus it's not even that hot.

• Siva

whether it has Seperate SD Card card Slot? other than 2nd sim(Hybrid) Slot

• raj

Pls confirm is it hybrid sim slot

howz this fone guys?any complaints?

VR Bundle registration closed and the review are also saying that it had hybridal dual sim....is this true ??? ;-(

• Amar

AnonD-463921, 11 Jan 2016Is there any backlight on menu,home,back keys? I wont this phone

Is there any backlight on menu,home,back keys?

It has OTG or not?

• rangu

it have non removable battery...is it make problems?if we got any struck up in future does it make any problem..?please help me.i am going to buy this..