Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

No problem with non removable battery. We can restart the phone. by pressing Vol.up & down button + on button together.

AnonD-486853, 10 Jan 2016Mediatk 6752 with 1.7Ghz Octa core Processor is better than 6753... moreYes thank you that was my point.

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2016no its not the point... u see 1gb DDR3 ram is better den 1 gb D... moreWell it's common sense that the more you clock it, the more prone it is to get overheated. Same with all other SoC's with 1.7Ghz+ like the snapdragon 808/810.

I personally value speed over overheating issues, plus it's not even that hot.

• Siva

whether it has Seperate SD Card card Slot? other than 2nd sim(Hybrid) Slot

• raj

Pls confirm is it hybrid sim slot

howz this fone guys?any complaints?

VR Bundle registration closed and the review are also saying that it had hybridal dual sim....is this true ??? ;-(

• Amar

AnonD-463921, 11 Jan 2016Is there any backlight on menu,home,back keys? I wont this phone

Is there any backlight on menu,home,back keys?

It has OTG or not?

• rangu

it have non removable battery...is it make problems?if we got any struck up in future does it make any problem..?please help me.i am going to buy this..

Praveen, 11 Jan 2016Can any one tel me whether this phone as Wifi - Direct, ? and d... moreYes.. You can connect

• sanju

the amazing deal

KinnY, 11 Jan 2016what is Hybrid second sim mean!Hybrid sim slot means. One of the sim slot could be used either with sim card or memory card

Amazing device.. I am looking forward to know the price.

• KinnY

AnonD-401822, 11 Jan 2016Hybrid second simwhat is Hybrid second sim mean!

• NIK

lenovo devices were also good as price is also low features were awesome

Awesome!