Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

• REHAN

now i am using lenove k4 note its really awesome phone superb feature

• Sami

I would buy a smartphone and i want to know which is better: Lenovo Vibe K4 Note or samsung galaxy S5;
Thanks

rahul, 30 Aug 2016Plz suggest me which phone is better lenovo k4 note. Or oppo A3... morerahul don't buy k4. bcoz it's camera was not good & battery backup was bad.

juju, 29 Aug 2016do lenovo k4 note get android 7.0 Nougat update ? please tell... morei am also waiting for android 7.0

• rahul

Plz suggest me which phone is better lenovo k4 note. Or oppo A37....rply soon plz...

• Not Volte phone

its 4g phone but not Volte, for 4g calling required volte phone only.

• LLL

cherry, 29 Aug 2016How its camera quality?Rear camera is good & sharp enough considering the affordable price. Perhaps Samsung ISOCELL technology does help here.

Front camera is okay, but it gets pretty noisy quickly as the light gets dim.

• Rajagopal

During call its gets cut off often, I presumed to be call drop due to Airtel network but since have 2 mobiles with same service one doesn't.

Can you please tell me is it happening to any of you, Due you have Lenovo Bangalore Service Centre number.. Pls help

Anonymous, 29 Aug 2016K5 note does not support VOLTE. Lenovo promise that they will gi... moreHa ha ha.... Its not otg update.....its OTA-OVER THE AIR.

• cherry

How its camera quality?

Lenovo k 4 note in avlabal in gold color

yes it will have the update

• juju

do lenovo k4 note get android 7.0 Nougat update ?
please tell me about this. it will be helpful to many people.

• Rakesh

In my lenovo k4 note I forgot my password after activate the fingerprint sensor . Plz help how to recover it

AnonD-507806, 29 Aug 2016I have been using K4 Note since February 2016, till date I haven... morei want to buy k4

how to remove the pin code from the screen ?

AnonD-577853, 29 Aug 2016Lenovo Vibe K5 Note Not support Reliance Jio Sim Card. Help Me About K5 note does not support VOLTE. Lenovo promise that they will give otg update for VOLTE asap!

Lenovo Vibe K5 Note Not support Reliance Jio Sim Card. Help Me About

• LLL

AnonD-507715, 28 Aug 2016honor 5x pr lenovo k4 note plzfast Lenovo Vibe K4 Note for cheaper but comparable offering

AnonD-577238, 27 Aug 2016My phone says its a7010a48 but it still shows 2GB of RAM. am i m... morea78 at the back refers to the 2GB model whereas A7010 is the 3GB model