Lenovo Vibe P1

Lenovo Vibe P1

• Sudeep

I want to buy an android phone under 16,000.should I go for this vibe p1 or any other phone.. plz suggest
Thanks in advance...

pinas, 18 Jan 2016whats all about s147 update?Pinas,hold on don't update first. Just find out that update version not stable.

• Pramod

AnonD-489789, 17 Jan 2016After the s147 update the battery calibration bug is there... Th... moreHi, I encountered the same battery draining issue after the s147 update.

• pinas

AnonD-489370, 18 Jan 2016What different?have or not fast charging?big diffrent?how many h... morebased on my p1 charging time 1.5 hrs regardless the remaining battery percentage(20% 15% 13%)i have s145 update.

screen time 8 hrs using wifi data online games video streaming (no break)

• pinas

AnonD-474171, 17 Jan 2016Try update s147 whats all about s147 update?

How to use the battery more pronounced than asus zenfone max ... which quickly for the use of batteries?

What different?have or not fast charging?big diffrent?how many hour for vibe p1 n zenfone max fully charging

AnonD-489789, 17 Jan 2016After the s147 update the battery calibration bug is there... Th... moreme 2 have the same issuse like u

• John Doe

John Doe, 18 Jan 2016Yep. Same with me. Just bought my P1 yesterday and already updat... moreCorrection: Three updates.

• John Doe

Ronny, 17 Jan 2016I did all the three updates right after purchasing the phone. My... moreYep. Same with me. Just bought my P1 yesterday and already update with the two updates. In box, my P1 was S137. Then updated to S140, S145, and S147 (latest). From yesterday at 100% battery life with usage of Wifi, Mobile data, and GPS (some amount of time), my current P1's battery is at 50%.

AnonD-489789, 17 Jan 2016After the s147 update the battery calibration bug is there... Th... moreHi, I ecountered the same issue after the update of 43MB. The battery life drops quickly from 100‰ to 80‰, then stable aftet that. It is hard to downgrade the firmware after the update. Hopefully the new firmware can solve the issue.

• Amr

Santu, 17 Jan 2016My Lenovo vibe p1's fingerprint scanner don't working.Pls help.U must Charge the phone 100% then choose finger print from sitting I face that but I make it work

Hai ,win vs droid. Any solutions for the problem here. Can't copy contact to sim,sim tool kit not working. One of the widgets (1x1 choose bookmark) no working. When assign in nothing in the bookmarks.

After the s147 update the battery calibration bug is there... The battery drop from 100 to 94% is rapid and then stabilizes out. similar is in for charging.. after it shows 97% it reaches 100% in a minute and discharges rapidly. Also the battery life has decreased significantly.. nowhere near when I purchased it.. Why lenovo ruins their phones with buggy updates..

PS : Is it just me or anyone else with such similar issues..?

Anonymous, 15 Jan 2016I accidentally left my phone charging overnight.. 7hrs total sin... moreso pity.. u seem like asking 10 years ago question.... its ok. just touch the charger & feel it. if warm mean its running. if cold , mean its stop charging. if shock you & you still can reply here. mean you are lucky.

Premchand Gupta, 15 Jan 2016It is worst phone in my life...contact manager is not responding... morewe all happy with Nokia 1110 , you know?

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2016Hi guys lm heavy gamer so which mobiles is best Lenovo vibe p1 o... morego for Samsung J7 > Moto X play then last choice is Vibe P1. (so you might have chance test 3 phone )
are you plug in socket when play game? this is the stupid question , bigger battery capacity last longer. unless got new battery technology.

Rahul, 16 Jan 2016It has gorilla glass display But i see one or two scratches ... moreyou should surprise the technology can make the glass that nice & hard , not compare it to the metal. btw , its come with screen protect in box. what you complaint some more ?

pinas, 17 Jan 2016antutu score result s131 firmware-30k s145 firmware-24k w... moreTry update s147

• Ronny

Continuing from below, the occasional lags doesn't bother you much. But pretty good for a midrange processor. Camera is average with limited features. You can still play games but maybe may not be good as higher end phones