Lenovo Vibe P1

Lenovo Vibe P1

AnonD-474171, 11 Jan 2016Don't worry Sam.Nowaday HP will automatically stop the charging ... moreI accidentally left my phone charging overnight.. 7hrs total since plugged in. Wil it affect the battery life?
Thanks for any response.

• Linkin Park

Deramang, 15 Jan 2016I want ask all..what better lenovo vibe P1 or Asus zenfone max?I... moreLenovo Vibe P1 is better.

Tell me more information about the camera plz, Its good or bad?

• Deramang

I want ask all..what better lenovo vibe P1 or Asus zenfone max?I confius because zenfone Max not have charging fast like vibe P1..tq if u can give me idea..

• Godzhe

crankthat, 14 Jan 2016I bought a lenovo vibe P1... I only notice the defect after two ... moreIt has only one speaker... The other ons is mic

• twinsen

crankthat, 14 Jan 2016I bought a lenovo vibe P1... I only notice the defect after two ... moreThis phone has only ONE loudspeaker, the other one is microphone...

crankthat, 14 Jan 2016I bought a lenovo vibe P1... I only notice the defect after two ... morebro.. its not the defect . actually it has only one speaker.. the other one is mic..

Any P1 owner here who can check if it has a Gyroscope please? Thanks!

AnonD-482057, 11 Jan 2016Iam not asking u then why ur giving ur Bloody comment... Do u... morenice English.

• Jane Doe

John Doe, 14 Jan 2016Hello everyone. For now I am in need to buy a good mid-range dua... moreHello John. There is tow separate sim end one sd card on Lenovo P1. Stay awey from Asus Zenphone to much bloatwere

[deleted post]I think our user info is more reliable and can be trusted than techolite. It said 13? Update fix the contact copy to sim problem. But still the same after several updates.

• EINSTEIN

Plz (as you all our REFERENCE) :)
I have S145 system update which is about 42 mb. I am hesitated to Update cause I have a bad Experience with updates :(. Really in need to your advises to update or not ... what Pros & Cons of this update -if EXISTS- ?

• EINSTEIN

Rasputian666, 13 Jan 2016My question to the techies out here is - "Is it possible for Len... moreThumbs UP! really good comment with good advice.. You are awesome ... Thanks

• crankthat

I bought a lenovo vibe P1... I only notice the defect after two weeks... is it possible to replace the unit? there are two speakers on the phone but only one is working.... I bought it December 31 I noticed the defect January 10.. is it possible to replace the unit?

John Doe, 14 Jan 2016Hello everyone. For now I am in need to buy a good mid-range dua... moreIt has 2 sim slots and 1 SD slot. And(for me) GPS is fast

AnonD-488341, 14 Jan 2016u better go for moto x play Hello everyone, Lenovo vibe battery? speed?and cam? pls replay

• hitesh

AnonD-467819, 11 Jan 2016I put few comments earlier that phone was auto switching off at ... morewhich app buddy??

• John Doe

Hello everyone. For now I am in need to buy a good mid-range dual sim card mobile phone as my work requires me to. Also, I would also want the phone to support external sd card. At first, I am 100% to buy the Lenovo Vibe P1 but the specs I read in the gsmarena said that if I want to use dual sim card option, I cannot use the external sd card because one sim card slot shares the same slot with the sd card. Is this true? One more thing, does the Lenovo Vibe P1 has a great GPS reception? Therefore, I would humbly like to ask opinion from everyone of you whether I should buy the Lenovo Vibe P1 or the Asus Zenfone 2? Thank you everyone...

u better go for moto x play

• Niraj

Just purchased a Lenovo Vibe P1, but have been having problems with chrome browser, facebook, linked in, flipkart, amazon apps - it takes ever to load and most times, I am unable to access any of these sites / apps. However, whatsapp works perfectly well. But when I download any pics or vids on whats app, then it takes for ever. Any idea if there is any setting that needs to be made in the mobile so that all these work normally?