• Medionx

Mohamed Saeed, 14 Oct 2016The applications are set not to run in the background unless you... moreThanks for your advice but at least for me it doesnt work, I've tried this before and still not receiving notifications unless i open app.

I want a good camera phone rich in multimedia and I am a little more than daily user. This phone was released 1year ago.
Is vibe x3 right option to buy after 1 year of release? and one more thing What about Marshmallow on this phone...?
Plz reply. Thanx in advance.

• Mohamed Saeed

AnonD-578139, 30 Aug 2016After installing marshmallow updates i am facing a lot of issue ... moreThe applications are set not to run in the background unless you change this default setting , you can do that as follows:
1- Go to settings
2- Power Manager
3- Background app management
4- Allow the application you want to run in the background to get notification even device is locked.

Is there any way to change app lock password in mashmellow update I can't find a option to change it..

• Pavan

Hello X3 User Please forgot the VoLTE thing because Lenovo didn't give it, So now time for Right for ask Stable Nougat for Lenovo forums https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/S-and-Vibe-X-Series­-Smartphones/Vibe-X3-Miss-VoLTE-but-Not-Nougat/t­d-p/3454301

• valiant

ramprakash90k, 12 Oct 2016Guys today OTA update with VOLTE feature has been released for V... moreYeah...I think Vibe X3 Owners have more than the right to get a VOLTE update...after all we are the mainstream flagship owners of Lenovo

Guys today OTA update with VOLTE feature has been released for Vibe k5 note :(

• Prohammer

My vibe x3 is not supporting USB connection,i can't connect it to my laptop.does anyone has a remedy to it.

• s.b

i bought lenovo vibe x3 phone a few mnths back, i feel max to max pros and few cons
pros ;
camara is awesome ,i compared with other mbiles less than 20k ,x3 is awesome during day time and ngt time with dual flash.
video recordng is superd with 4k recordng.suports 4k videos with awesome display clarity.
hardware is gud with sanpdragon 808 and finger print sensor.
music is gud with loud and clear,no need of extra speakers . .

cons:
software problem after updated to marshlow, lolipop was gud with exclnt batry backup.
after update , few app notificatns are not geting.
auto brghtness problem after update.
hybrid slot is a con,phne with such a cam needs more extrnl memry for videos and pics.wel using OTG u can transfer to extrnl device.
VolTe is not available in this phone,which is a new problem added becuse of jio voice service.
heating problem during playng games and chargng.

finaly, i feel it is a awesome with such a hardware and specs. but aftr update so many problms i m facng mainly softwre bugs,batry,few app notificatn problm.

hope . . lenovo wil fix softwre problms with an update for volte,bugs,notificatn problm

• Pups

vikas, 07 Oct 2016whenever i insert my jio sim in my vibe x3,my network comes and ... moreIt could be becoz of VoLET option is not available till now.

Anonymous, 10 Oct 2016Which phone would you recommend? Asus Zenfone 3 Laser Lenovo V... moreGo for one plus 2 or lenovo zuk 2

Which phone would you recommend?
Asus Zenfone 3 Laser
Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo
Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Looking towards camera, music and performance

After android 6 update, the auto brightness is not working properly in sunlight conditions.I also factory reseted my mobile. Please help me to resolve this problem friends.

I am not sure , I am facing 3 of the below issus, please let me know if it is normal and across to all.

1. Speaker volume is not too loud but very rich.
2. Bottom speakers are not comparatively louder like the top one.
3. YouTube videos, I have to set it to 75% when listening using headphones.

Please let me.know if this is across all or only with my device.

lokkey98, 07 Oct 2016does vibe x3 gps accuracy good? or just OK ? Pin point accuracy!

• vikas

whenever i insert my jio sim in my vibe x3,my network comes and goes very often and result my net does not works properly. pls help me out resolve this problem

• lokkey98

does vibe x3 gps accuracy good? or just OK ?

V3 Max has better display. Camera is ok not that good. Music HIFI chip enables it to become the best multimedia phone; even better then high end phones.

• SACHIN

Hlo friends:)
Tell about the vibe x3 features,how it use and
It has good camera quality??