Mayank, 04 Oct 2016Does lenovo vibe x3 support VoLTE. NO

Bjhon, 04 Oct 2016Hello Everybody, I bought this mobile on 26th September from Am... moreEnjoy dude. :)

Lenovo Vibe X3 at INR 20K is a solid VFM product that does not compromise on quality in the hardware side. The same cannot be said for the software.

• Bjhon

Hello Everybody,
I bought this mobile on 26th September from Amazon. Right now this is my daily driver. So far the phone is working fine. The build is exellent. Music quality is very good. Both from the speaker and earphone. I have not check the quality of the rear camera but the front camera is fine to use. I will provide more update on the phone.

My 317 mb system update is not starting whats the problem

• Mayank

Does lenovo vibe x3 support VoLTE.

• Gaurav

AnonD-591620, 30 Sep 2016Hi frineds, i am planning to buy a new mobile but i am in a big... moreLenovo vibe is the better opt. Coz it got dragon 808 non of the mobile got at that budget

• Yuvi

Hi dudes
How about the camera quality front and back and
Tell me about the battery backup ,advantages and disadvantages of Lenovo vibe x3
I decided to buy this

• sazer

Droid, 03 Oct 2016Vibe x3 is showing out of stock on amazon since last week. Shoul... moreYou can buy it from e bay

• Droid

Vibe x3 is showing out of stock on amazon since last week. Should I wait or buy the K5 note ?
My main usage is listening music and browsing . I heard audio output of k5 note is also good.

Alpha8, 02 Oct 2016I understand your points but at the end you do not own a vivo v3... moreV3max doesn't have a better display. It might have really high brightness but it does not match the color and contrast of Vibe x3. Price wise, they are almost similar. Vibe x3 has better audio quality too. Camera is better too, not just pixels.

Bought it 3 weeks back. really happy with the phone, great build, superb audio and nice camera. Actually I compared the camera to my friend's S6 camera and I found X3 camera shows far more original colors and S6 overexposes a bit. Darker yellow comes out as light yellow.

• dtrancemaniac

dtrancemaniac, 02 Oct 2016I've been reading a lot of praises about Vivo V3 Max in this thr... moreI understand your points but at the end you do not own a vivo v3max. I have been using both and i feel v3max is better. I can use volte reliance sim in v3max but vibe x3 do not support it. The display of v3max is better, so bright that in direct sunlight no visibility problems. Camera quality is same for both phones, don't count megapixels. Also more powerful processor more ram are always welcome even if you don't care. Lastly v3max has compass sensor as it comes with its dedicated compass app. V3max is also cheaper thsm vibe x3.

• dtrancemaniac

I've been reading a lot of praises about Vivo V3 Max in this thread. Let me tell you why I find Vivo inferior to Lenovo X3.

1. Compass Sensor: Vivo V3 Max does not have a compass. This Sensor allows me to navigate seamlessly as it gives pinpoint directions to wherever I'm headed to. Lots of apps require both gyroscope and compass for them to work in a great way. Maps, Pokemon Go, Speedometer GPS, etc are all dependent on both.

2. Infrared Sensor: I work in a media company where we have lots of televisions installed. At times, the Tv/stb remotes are missing from my workstation, and my phone comes in real handy in such situations! Plus, you can control ACs, Car audio systems as well using this Sensor. Vivo V3 Max users can't benefit any of these.

3. NFC: Though it's application is still growing in India, but in my organisation wd use something called HID Mobile access. It allows my phone to use as an access card to open doors. This app can't be used without an NFC, a feature unavailable in Vivo V3 max. NFC is the future, it allows you to pay at merchant outlets just by letting your phone touch the chip reader. I can keep my phone above an NFC tag to ensure a certain sound profile is activated. It can connect wireless headphones without the hassle of pairing using Bluetooth, rather by just a contact via NFC beam!

4. Camera: Many have been complaining about poor picture quality shot from Lenovo X3. IMO, there's no phone that can shoot good photos in low light. When i fully zoom in to a particular frame, I still get clarity! The 'blur background' feature (a bit tough to master at) blew my mind! Slo-mo, ability to shoot 4k quality video, are some more features unavailable in Vivo V3 Max!

5. Sound: Lenovo X3 has two front grill stereo speakers. With the DAC chip, and Dolby Atmos plugin, I can ensure that the sound output is of utmost quality and clarity!

Yes X3 has lower ram (3gb), a hexa-core processor (V3 Max has octa-core); but that's it! I can play all games without a lag, the OS is super smooth. AnTuTu benchmark gives it a low rating, but I just don't care! There a few bugs here and there, but one can live with it! Don't update to marshmallow (one can easily live with lollipop). At 20k, this phone is a beast.

• krish

xiami mi5 is better then all phone in terms of everything and then moto g4 plus

AnonD-591620, 30 Sep 2016Hi frineds, i am planning to buy a new mobile but i am in a big... moreI own three phones from your list. Among them i vote v3Max as the best. Lenovo x3 comes with the same premium feel of vivo but the software experience lets a lot to be desired. Oppo F1s is the worst phone, will not recommend it to anyone.

• anas

MTH, 30 Sep 2016Anyone who using vibe x3 suggest me whether i can update to mars... moreDon't worry.please upstate no issues.Android 6 giving more smooth and fast.Good looking interface.Good performance.Sure . Kg

Hi frineds,
i am planning to buy a new mobile but i am in a big confusion of what to buy.
Moto X paly or Lenovo vibe k5 note
Moto X Style.
Oppo F1s
Vivo v3 max
Lenovo Z2 plus.

My main preference is need to have excellent camera with awesome battery backup.
can yu plzz suggest me the best...!!!

• Medionx

MTH, 30 Sep 2016Anyone who using vibe x3 suggest me whether i can update to mars... moreI have it since months and is great... but if i went back again i won't update to Android 6. I'm facing many issues with notifications: I need to open app for receiving. I've checked everything about notifications or energy and there is no way of fixing it. I would buy it again but i wont update it.

• MTH

Anyone who using vibe x3 suggest me whether i can update to marshmallow because i heared that it has many bugs