Lenovo Vibe X3

Lenovo Vibe X3

• Ask

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2016moto x play vs Lenovo Vibe X3 which is better .......Moto x is outdated now. I sold it in a month. It cant handle marshmallow smoothly. It hangs very frequently as it has only 2gb ram. But camera is better than vibe x3.

Bhavesh, 17 Mar 2016GUYS want to buy this phone, Want your opinion & help for th... moreI'm using this phone from 15th march16 good phone
only battery backup issues battery its dropped very fast
1day maximum

• AnonD-492079

My friend who bought x play returned it due to heating issues and after seeing my x3 he too ordered one

moto x play vs Lenovo Vibe X3 which is better .......

KinnY, 17 Mar 2016Which Brand Ur UsingANT VR it available in Amazon

• KinnY

AnonD-510729, 16 Mar 2016I am using ANT VR but it is not that great.Which Brand Ur Using

Lenovo should make this phone available it is losing its sales

• kartik

Hi I am using this phone and after the 317update the Dolby atmos is not responding .I have to restart it every time.Is this software issue.I have not yet got the 50mb update.

• Bhavesh

GUYS want to buy this phone, Want your opinion & help for this phone....

KinnY, 16 Mar 2016& COuld U TEll VR Headest Which Brand Was BEst For My Lenovo... moreI am using ANT VR but it is not that great.

• KinnY

AnonD-510729, 16 Mar 2016KALGIDHAR ECOM Kalgidhar eCom 0.3mm, 2.5D Curved Edge, Anti Exp... more& COuld U TEll VR Headest Which Brand Was BEst For My Lenovo Vibe X3?

When we type to search contacts in contact app or dialer app, after typing 1/2 alphabets it takes to the main screen and dont allow to search contacts. I have done with factory reset and even after that Im facing same issue.

Anyone can please help as this is major bug for me.

Bad experience for vibe x3 1.heating of the phone is very high 2. Batterydrains very fast 3. This sd808 so what lagging small games and crick buzz app is not responded.4. Poor camera campare 8mp for another mobile
ANY IMPROVEMENT FOR 317MB UBDATE pls replay

Very poor camera. Any changing the camera settings or how solve this problem pls replay

• AnonD-492079

AnonD-27118, 16 Mar 2016No there is no issue after new/fixed 317MB update... Format you... moreReplacement only valid fir 10 days only
How to do it after 10 days are over?

• Mohit

i ordered this phone just a while ago...suggest a tempered glass for it

What time will the mobile be available today

AnonD-515216, 16 Mar 2016guys please suggest me a good tampered glass for my Lenovo vibe x3KALGIDHAR ECOM
Kalgidhar eCom 0.3mm, 2.5D Curved Edge, Anti Explosion Tempered Glass for Lenovo Vibe X3 [Cutout for Proximity Sensor], 9H Hardness, Anti-Scratch Shatterproof, Bubble-free, Reduce Fingerprint, No Rainbow, Oleophobic Coating comes with Alcohol wet cloth pad & clean micro fibre Dry cloth for Lenovo Vibe X3

Amey0, 15 Mar 2016No it did happen at first I bought this device on 23rd feb And... moreNo there is no issue after new/fixed 317MB update...
Format your phone and use it with given applications , if still it heats then go for replacement.
This phone does not have any heating issue , but yes some of pieces are faulty. Mine was faulty and I went for replacement and new device has no such issue.