Lenovo Vibe X3

Lenovo Vibe X3

guys please suggest me a good tampered glass for my Lenovo vibe x3

• AnonD-492079

AnonD-492079, 16 Mar 2016Guys my call log doesnot show any information It shows with who... moreProblem solved
But i had to restart my device twice to do it
Any reasons for that anybody knows?
Has it occured to anyone else too??

• AnonD-492079

Guys my call log doesnot show any information
It shows with whom i had talked but does not show for how many minutes.
Is the same with everyone??
Plz reply guys what should i do

• seenu

otg transfer eligible???

• Amey0

AnonD-27118, 15 Mar 2016Did you notice the same problem when you just received your phon... moreNo it did happen at first
I bought this device on 23rd feb
And heating started few days ago

I think its due to 317 update

• Kinny

Aravind, 15 Mar 2016Not compulsaryIF after update 317mb what all are will be changes any+ & -

• Aravind

yads, 15 Mar 2016could any one please suggest is it compulsory to update 317 upda... moreNot compulsary

• yads

could any one please suggest is it compulsory to update 317 update as my cell is working fine..... please suggest

• KinnY

Guys Tell ME Which Tempered Glass IS BEst Brand &Were Shuld I BUy Suggest

AnonD-510719, 14 Mar 2016Need help Recently my device getting heated after 15mins usageDid you notice the same problem when you just received your phone ? If yes then your phone might be a faulty peace, if later on you started this problem , there may be a application causing it. So try to identify culprit app by running some heat measuring apps like cooler master and remove it.

madhu, 14 Mar 2016Ofter update do formate of your device.....then it will work Your reply is your kindness...
I formatted my phone after update, noticed a bit improvement but not as before. Waiting for Lenovo to provide a patch to fix this battery drain problem.

yads , 15 Mar 2016hi just received my phone yesterday working great .. Should i u... moreYou are in the same situation as I was yesterday, but yesterday I updated my phone with this new 317 MB update.
I felt there is slight impact on battery performance, it went down a bit which is disappointing.
within a month of purchase got the update and updates are compromising with performance.
Not a good sign for Lenovo.
Except battery no other faults in this update.

AnonD-514861, 15 Mar 2016I recvd handset via amazon on friday..i guess call quality is no... morecall quality is loud enough but lacks little bit bass. As such no big issue. Its good.

I recvd handset via amazon on friday..i guess call quality is not that great. Did anyone find this issue?

• yads

hi just received my phone yesterday working great ..
Should i update 317 mb update. i got feared if any thing will go wrong with this update. plz suggest

• AnonD-492079

AnonD-510729, 14 Mar 2016@DK107,Here is the link http://userscloud.com/pg7l8htdpvkuThnx
And white notification led is also not visible too much
Will it get other colours in future update or would we have to bear it always

AnonD-492079, 14 Mar 2016There's a foto gallery No premium version is availavle on play... more@DK107,Here is the link

• AnonD-492079

AnonD-510729, 14 Mar 2016@ DK107, Same Problem happens When we open Gallary from Recent A... moreThere's a foto gallery
No premium version is availavle on play store
Is it the same?

AnonD-492079, 14 Mar 2016When i open my gallery and start multi tasking and then after so... more@ DK107, Same Problem happens When we open Gallary from Recent Apps (Couldn't Start Gallary) this is a Software (App) problem Don't Worry (because of this Problem I am not using original Gallary app) Please Use FOTO Gallery Premium that is Very Good Gallary App.

• Ajay

AnonD-492079, 14 Mar 2016When i open my gallery and start multi tasking and then after so... moreEven I'm facing this issue. And I'm using stock launcher only. Also background battery drain has increased too much. And i have restricted few apps from running in background still battery drains without using much. Mostly when using mobile data.