Lenovo Vibe X3

Lenovo Vibe X3

Even while charging the ampere app shows just 850mA
Is it bad too?

• AnonD-492079

Its just been 15 days that i bought the mobile and my antutu score has gone from 69k to directly 49-55k.
Is that too bad?
And does it mean my phone performs slowly than before?

I will buy this phone from where I will buy???
It is not available in Amazon...

• Pk

AnonD-506529, 07 Mar 2016Mine always takes 2hr 30mins to full charge from 0-100. 0-100 is... moreMine takes aroun 2 hr 10 mins with box charger

Hi .... The all just tried the charger from lenovo ... It works fine and says will charge full in 2 hrs

• Pavan

Lenovo Called it's a Flagship Device But it's missing A Fingerprint App Lock Even Small Device like Coolpad note 3 Light have FP app Lock, Upcoming Xiami Note 3 Also Fingerprint app lock, I am testing with FingerSecurity app but it is Support only SamsungSDevices, Devices So I am Desperately need the Fingerprint App for Secure my phone, Lenovo Please provide individual Fingerprint App Lock in Futere Updates.

• AnonD-492079

AnonD-512395, 08 Mar 2016By mistake i removed the default home clock from my Vibe X3. The... moreIts i widgeta under lenovo weather

Hi, guys please tell me about the notification led.
Is it multicolored or just white for everything?
And is the camera flash light really bright enough for night shots?
Please reply.

By mistake i removed the default home clock from my Vibe X3. The same clock is not available in widgets. Any idea about how do i get it back?

• AnonD-492079

Anonymous, 08 Mar 2016I have to buy this phone,where i will get this phone? On amazon... moreIt was on sale even today
U missed the chance

Anonymous, 08 Mar 2016I have to buy this phone,where i will get this phone? On amazon... moreIt comes back in stock every wednesday I think.

AnonD-492079, 08 Mar 2016Sometimes my FP scanner doesn't work Then i have to manually op... moreI faced a similar issue once. Cleaning the fingerprint scanner and re adding my fingerprints did the trick. Haven't faced any issue with the Scanner ever since.

I have to buy this phone,where i will get this phone?
On amazon it is not available,Plz help

• AnonD-492079

Sometimes my FP scanner doesn't work
Then i have to manually open the screen by entering the pin and then after that when i put the screen of by pressing power botton then my FP scanner becomes normal
This has happened 3 times today
What should i do?

• bips

Please lenovo update software to tweak camera
Camera is not like 21 mp please this will further help you in
Making ur foot stronger in india

• pavan

Parthi, 07 Mar 2016After the update, volume + is not working in the end presses. Vo... moreDo Hard reset bro, it's working fine after that, in your case you can can enter recorecovery mode with +- volume keys and power button then do factory reset.

AnonD-511459, 07 Mar 2016And 1 more thing ... I heard in the review that it is nt the qui... morePhone lacks quick charging I think. Even with a quick charger it takes 2hrs instead of 2hr20mins so no point in getting one. The box charger is fine for me at least :)

AnonD-511459, 07 Mar 2016And 1 more thing ... I heard in the review that it is nt the qui... moreYup. This phone lacks quick charging. 0-100 takes 2hr30mins with the box charger and 2hr10mins with a certified quick charger.

That is why I didn't get a new quick charger. No point in getting one when the benifit is just of 20mins.

Still 2hr20mins or so is ok for me as I keep the phone in standby while ultimate power save mode is on(increases the charging speed without turning the phone off).

It lasts an entire day for me so pretty happy with the overall battery life.

And 1 more thing ... I heard in the review that it is nt the quick charger...coz in case of quick charger it would charge upto 60% in 30 min

AnonD-506529, 07 Mar 2016Also are you sure you are using the box charger and cable? A... moreThe bro ... Will try ...