Lenovo Vibe X3

Lenovo Vibe X3

And 1 more thing ... I heard in the review that it is nt the quick charger...coz in case of quick charger it would charge upto 60% in 30 min

AnonD-506529, 07 Mar 2016Also are you sure you are using the box charger and cable? A... moreThe bro ... Will try ...

AnonD-506529, 07 Mar 2016Nope. I use the box charger only. 5hrs is way too much dude. Do ... moreLet me do it 1 time... Again full charge

AnonD-511459, 07 Mar 2016Do u use quick charger.. Coz in the box charger takes 5 hr for me...Also are you sure you are using the box charger and cable?

And to test charging speed download an app called Ampere from playstore. If the charging speed while your phone is charging is above 1300mah(on low brightness) then your battery is charging fine.

AnonD-511459, 07 Mar 2016Do u use quick charger.. Coz in the box charger takes 5 hr for me...Nope. I use the box charger only. 5hrs is way too much dude. Do you use your phone while charging? I always keep it in standby and use my other phone while its charging.

Try charging it from 0 to 100 while its off once. If it's taking any longer than 2hr30mins then I'm afraid your battery might be faulty so get it replaced.

I think you should try changing the dolby settings and then press that restore to default button above the mode name in dolby settings. Maybe that might bring back the stock quality for you. Otherwise I think factory reset would be the only option :(

AnonD-506529, 07 Mar 2016Mine always takes 2hr 30mins to full charge from 0-100. 0-100 is... moreDo u use quick charger.. Coz in the box charger takes 5 hr for me...

Parthi, 07 Mar 2016Your audio quality? Mine totally gone over the speakers.Audio quality is exactly how it was when I got the phone now. Don't even need to increase the bars all the way up in dolby settings. Satisfied with all default mode settings.

• Ashish

I want to buy this phone... Friends pls,.. this me phone is good or bad... tell me your openion.. guyss... pls pls pls...

• VibeX3 User

i don't know what people are messing around complaining problem after update and etc. For me i feel nothing different. Seem a lot better i think, especially about dolby atmos things. Its improve much. Battery is good. Only after update it seem a bit hot and when i restart the phone,everything is back to normal. Still doing great.

• Parthi

AnonD-506529, 07 Mar 2016Same here. For movies its focused and all 3 tabs are on.Your audio quality? Mine totally gone over the speakers.

AnonD-492079, 07 Mar 2016If i dont update now and update when battery issue is solved by ... moreYes. You can wait for as long as you want to. Whenever you plan to update you will have the ootion to download and install all updates in order to get to the latest version eventually :)

Parthi, 07 Mar 2016After the update, in dolby music what is the default settings yo... moreSame here.

For movies its focused and all 3 tabs are on.

• Parthi

After the update, in dolby music what is the default settings you guys getting? Mine in music profile when we enter, manual is selected and surround virtualizer is ON.

• AnonD-492079

AnonD-506529, 07 Mar 2016For me it's back to how it was on stock. Really don't know how i... moreIf i dont update now and update when battery issue is solved by new patch up update
Then this 317mb update will remaib right? Lenovo won't pull it back like older one?

• Parthi

After the update, volume + is not working in the end presses. Volume remains same for the last 3 to 4 presses. Very bad sound quality now. Thumping music became radio like music. Anybody facing this issue? In the headset it's like wow.. But in speaker big no..
In 317 update also, after the raise of the default it gives good sound. But now even if we raise it can't able to give the sound. Any solution guys?

AnonD-492079, 07 Mar 2016I know tht Bt battery is a priority for me and people are compl... moreFor me it's back to how it was on stock. Really don't know how it would behave with you. So all upto you. you would have to update at a later date anyway for the latest updates.

I'm sure Lenovo will give this phone flagship treatment when it comes to software. 4days is all they took to fix the dolby mess. Really responsive team imo.

• AnonD-492079

AnonD-506529, 07 Mar 2016Yes. New 317 mb update Is the same as downloading the faulty 317... moreI know tht
Bt battery is a priority for me and people are complaining about the battery after updating
Even pavan mentioned about battery faults after new update
That's why I'm asking

AnonD-511459, 07 Mar 2016How much time did it take to full chargeMine always takes 2hr 30mins to full charge from 0-100. 0-100 is the cycle I almost always follow.

If I keep it off then I think it charges to 100 in 2hr5mins or so.

AnonD-492079, 07 Mar 2016So should i update or not the new 317mb updateYes. New 317 mb update Is the same as downloading the faulty 317mb and then 49mb patch (like in my case).

Doesn't matter what way you update in the end all users are on the latest 317mb update. They simply pulled back the 317mb update and removed the things that caused issues and then released a new 317mb update.