Lenovo Vibe X3

Lenovo Vibe X3

• AnonD-492079

AnonD-506529, 07 Mar 2016WiFi is ALWAYS on, I do turn on 3g data whenever I go out. Wdcma... moreSo should i update or not the new 317mb update

AnonD-492079, 07 Mar 2016What about wifi?WiFi is ALWAYS on, I do turn on 3g data whenever I go out. Wdcma only network I mean.

And after another cyclye it touches 5hr 15-30mins most of the time for me. Touched 6hr SOT only twice ever since I got the phone,one yesterday and one on the first day.

My brithness is always full on default color setting. Even at night its always all the way up. So 5hrSOT with full brightness is awesome for me. Used to get just 3hrs on my old motog1

• Ajay

Specs say it has 3 mic for noise cancelling bt the call quality is seriously bad. Volume is too low n the other person cant hear properly. Is anyone facing this issue?

• AnonD-492079

AnonD-506529, 07 Mar 2016Btw I always keep data and location completey off. What about wifi?

Btw I always keep data and location completey off.

So my battery life is back to normal now. After the 1st faulty uodate it went from 6hrs screen on time to 4hrs (on full brightness).

After the second 49mb patch I got 4.5hrs of screen on time on one full charge. Then I let the phone die completely and charged it from 0 to 100 in one go. now my battery life is back to 5hr30mins - 6hrs screen on time on full brightness. This is how it was out of the box.

For fingerprint just reset your old fingerprints and add new ones after updating. Fingerprint works better than EVER for me. Nearly perfect now.

Hats off to Lenovo team for listening so quickly and releasing a perfect update.

AnonD-508380, 07 Mar 2016Guys fingerprint unlock has stopped working in my phone. Anybdy ... moreExplain in detail

Guys fingerprint unlock has stopped working in my phone. Anybdy has same issue yhen pls inform.

• AnonD-492079

pavan, 06 Mar 2016If your choice battery dosn't matter then update it (this update... moreMarshmallow for indian and rest of the world mobiles is in july while in march its only for china based models

• AnonD-492079

On a site it shows that vibe x3 wipl get its Marshmallow update in july foe rest of the world while in march for vibe x3 models in china
Man thats a too big of a gap

Updates finished, no problem,a little heating,bearable.

• AnonD-492079

pk, 06 Mar 2016if anyone wants to raise his voice reg the battery drainage issu... moreI raised a voice and other people should do it like before to get this issue in eyes of lenovo and so that it could bw fixed at the earliest.

AnonD-484984, 06 Mar 2016Hey , for those who are using this device , I am going to buy th... moreU can buy this there is no issue..

• X3 admirer

Anyone here know, is this phone have QuickCharge feature for Malaysia market? Because i didn't see any QuickCharge symbol in the box/packaging retail.

Hey , for those who are using this device , I am going to buy this in the last week of March , I really want a good phone and this is the best I could find , but there are people complaining that it is filled with hardware problems? , and a guy on Amazon recently reviewed (without buying ) that he has information about this phone being hell and defect , how is the device doing in your hand ? , are you facing much problem? , I can not afford another phone and if this stops working within a month then it will be a great damage for me.

AnonD-510719, 06 Mar 2016Don't buy Xiaomi's phone. The hardware is top notch. Their s... moreEven xiaomi's user complained about buggy issue,Xiaomi has never responded.

Unlike lenovo's vibe x3 user we complained about buggy update, lenovos staff sent an update to fix the bugs within few days.

pk, 06 Mar 2016if ur battery is priority then do not buy the phone, coz the bat... moreDon't buy Xiaomi's phone.
The hardware is top notch.
Their software is the worst.

Even mi4 lags and has many bugs

It seems basic Indian languages r not available in these phone... Texts in what's app don't opens

dev76146, 06 Mar 2016is this phone upgradable to marshmallow ?yes

• dev76146

is this phone upgradable to marshmallow ?