Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 HD+

Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 HD+

• kurtlove

I bought this yoga. I got it, and I sendo it back. No calls, bad collors, a nightmare!

• Manoj

Tablet restart frequently during Hangout video calls. I face the problem in one device, after repetitive complains got the replacement, new device also has same problem. Than i tried it on display piece in two different stores, all devices have same behaviour.

Hangout Version : 2.1.311(1231142-30)

Android version : 4.3

Kernel version : 3.4.0-ga94d719-00042-g8921676

Software Version : B8080_140404

Manoj Goel, Riyadh Saudi Arabia

• Irtiza

nightyknight, 26 Jun 2014It's already distributed by Lenovo Malaysia through out the enti... moreThanks a lot.

• Wael

Irtiza, 16 Jun 2014Hi nightyknight! Where can I buy Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10+ in Malay... moreGo to Low Yat Plaza, Bukit Bintang, KL

The price is aroung RM 1200

• nightyknight

Irtiza, 16 Jun 2014Hi nightyknight! Where can I buy Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10+ in Malay... moreIt's already distributed by Lenovo Malaysia through out the entire region here. I believe u can find it easily now.
BTW, I found it in the Lowyat forum, which the seller has a shop in Lowyat Plaza.

new Lenovo tablet need be 14 inch with this specs:

1.Display.- 14 inch WQHD - IGZO - CGG 3
2.Memory.- 4 GB RAM
3.Chipset.- Tegra K1
4.Body.- Aluminium

• Irtiza

nightyknight, 12 Jun 2014It's available in malaysia... but it's stupid expensive, RM14... moreHi nightyknight! Where can I buy Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10+ in Malaysia? Can you please give me the address?

• nightyknight

WLWL73, 07 Jun 2014Is the yoga 10 plus available for sale in Malaysia?It's available in malaysia...

but it's stupid expensive, RM1400++!!
and the best part is, it doesn't has a voice call!!!
what a stupid device, I thought Lenovo got better after the A859, but now they came out this shit?!

• hari

All the gadget sites have details about this product, except Lenovo. If they are planning to launch in India, at least Lenovo should provide a tentative date.

• Alipour67

WLWL73, 07 Jun 2014Is the yoga 10 plus available for sale in Malaysia?Also when is available in IRAN :-(

• WLWL73

Is the yoga 10 plus available for sale in Malaysia?

• Herbert

I JUST CANNOT WAIT TO BUY THIS LENOVO YOGA TABLET 10 HD PLUS!!! This tablet really surpassed the Over Priced Samsung 10 Inch Tablets. Under 400 USD Lenovo Yoga 10 HD Plus is really a great deal for a Tablet with such specifications. When would this be available in the Philippines?

• sumit

hari, 27 May 2014When is the Lenovo Yoga 10+ going to launch in India. Read some... moreI'm also chasing same. cld lenovo bt they hv faild to provide any info. went on site its avlbe in middle east asia, south africa nd us bt not in india. eagerly waiting as this is the only tab dt cn challeng big but overpriced samsung tablets.

• hari

When is the Lenovo Yoga 10+ going to launch in India.
Read some articles it was supposed to happen in April. None of the dealers have any knowledge.... Does any one have information on this? Eagerly awaiting the launch.

• Khalid

When this device will come to Malaysia

When is the Exact release date plz ?!!?

Hi,dear friends.Just thanks that finally Lenovo made some modifications and listed to costumers logical wants.This tablet works with WiFi or wifi plus 3g that means you can make voice calls or GSM jobs.In design,performance,features and other qualities is a good mid range affordable budget 10 inches tablet in my opinion!I still don,t know about the service and care of after sales!!!?Hopefully and optimistically it is fine!The most important work is modifications and reforms after yoga 10!Thanks all+gsm,Lenovo or those brands that give better and the best qualities,price,and service to people.Justice Rights.

• IbrahimBadawy

Can I make audio/video calls?
please PM me , thanks guys

• IbrahimBadawy

Can I make audio/video calls?
please PM me , thanks guys