Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 8.0

Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 8.0

• Bujji

I have purchased this crap four months back. I am facing a problem that when I am in work suddenly switching off and again on. No movement happened in that case. And now the speaker problem happened. I have taken it to customer care centre they don't have a solution. Very bad.

• stumped

can not get my Lenovo yoga 2 tablet to turn on. any suggestions?

Anon, 06 Aug 2016The battery life is no where near advertised, I can't find any p... moreA lot of cases at Aliexpress ok.

• Anon

The battery life is no where near advertised, I can't find any phone cases for it. IT STILL HASNT UPDATED TO MARSHMALLOW. The speakers aren't as loud as anticipated. Camera quality is only average but there is no flash so it's useless when there's no light. Relatively smooth when running though and not too laggy. 5/10.

When is gonna update to Marshmallow???

• korn

Anonymous, 13 Jul 2016I've been having some issues with battery life since the update.... moreAny solution without root?

• geejay

please dont buy this crap bcos of its battery.they write on it that stands upto 18 hrs but you got only 4 hrs. i think may be a drain valve in battery compartment and losing charge in that hole bcos u cant shut down that drain valve.... haha

• partha

Kamboj, 07 Dec 2015Yes brother it's work very good with 4g including voice call. I... morehey bro..... i am using yoga 2. 8 ...but not getting 4G even after upgrading my sim to 4G. Any solutions you could share?

I've been having some issues with battery life since the update. Friend of mine has forwarded this fix which apparently works quite well.

on page 2 is a Tasker project file you can use to import

AnonD-551987, 23 Jun 2016Just l have bought lenovo yoga tab 2_830 L version Can anyone i... moreYup. It does!

• abingo

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2016I have Window 7 in my lenovo laptop and it does not recognize my... moreI have windows 10 on my laptop, it wouldn't recognize the yoga. But then I disabled the Battery saver on the yoga, and it worked “paired”.

I have Window 7 in my lenovo laptop and it does not recognize my lenovo Yoga Tablet 2-830F! (the internal memory and the sd card of 16 gb). Help!

• AnonD-551987

Just l have bought lenovo yoga tab 2_830 L version
Can anyone inform me please whether its SIM card supports voice calls & messaging or it's data SIM card only ?
Another question if you don't mind, As I haven't updated android version yet, Do you advise me to update it to lollipop version ?
I'm afraid of updating as many users faced different problems after updating .
Please tell honestly . It's my first experience with an android device

Greetings,

Just bought a Lenovo Yoga 2 8'' Android version and upgraded to the latest android version supported by the tablet (lolipop - 5.0.1) and the problem that other users are having with the WiFi connection is due to the Security type set to the WiFi Network.
It seems that the android update 5.x for the tablet does not support WEP Encryption for Security of the WiFi network and that is why the tablet is not able to connect to some WiFi networks.
*If the WiFi network is encrypted with WPA/WPA2, there was no problem connecting to the network and did not have any disconnects during the online sessions.

One more fun fact regarding gaming on the Yoga 2 is that on the default version of android (4.x), Hearthstone is not supported on the Yoga 2 but when updating the firmware to lolipop, I had no problem playing the game and it really runs fine on it.

king, 25 May 2016my lenovo yoga tab 2 8.0 crash on COC always, hope they release ... morejust upgrades to lollipop 5.01 and my Antutu benchmark ... degraded from 49,000 to 32,0000

abingo, 18 May 2016It looks to me your yoga is the same as mine NO slot for sim-car... moreLenovo yoga 2 830F has a slot for micro sd only..not simcard

• abingo

AnonD-546575, 08 Jun 2016I have purchased this item before two days. There was a aticker ... moreYour Yoga 2 8 should at least last 8 hours, continuous Web surfing. Perhaps you should turn the brightness down a bit, you can also turn on the battery saver, or you might have some more apps running in the background.

I have purchased this item before two days. There was a aticker on screem mentioning that the battery lasts for 18 hrs. But unfortunately it longs only maximum 5 Hrs.
Revise your purchase decision.
I don't know whether it is only for me.

Do not buy this crap bcos they tell the battery lasts upto 12hrs but my crap gives me 3 hrs only. Evertime need charging

• king

my lenovo yoga tab 2 8.0 crash on COC always, hope they release bug fixes, btw mine updated to android Lollipop 5.0.1 just this may 20, 2016