Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8

Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8

I have recently bought a Lenevo Yuga 8tab. While checking the tab, I found the camera switch option missing. Only front camera is activated. I can't go to rear(back) camera.
Is it a software bug or I should go for a warranty claim?

• Shafee

How to remove the sim from lenovo Yoga Tablet. since it is a small sim the whole part of the sim is going inside.So please any help me how to remove this..

Lucy, 26 Sep 2014Hi, I have a lenovo yoga tab 8. My child accidentally slipped in... moreHi Lucy,

I suggest you should not try anything by yourself and take it to customer care. This will help in avoiding a permanent damage to sim slot.

And if you want to take a risk, then you can try pulling it out using two paper pins. All the best! And yeah... There is a sim-push back mechanism in the tablet. You can try pushing it in further so that the tab pushes it outwards!

arun, 24 Sep 2014Hi Team, can we use MTS Internet Dongle in this tab ? and ... moreHi Arun,

I think we can use dongle since the tab features USB OTG feature.

• Lucy

Hi, I have a lenovo yoga tab 8. My child accidentally slipped in a nano sim in it and I am unable to remove it. Any idea?

• arun

Hi Team,

can we use MTS Internet Dongle in this tab ?

and also please advice on internal inbuilt memory

Adnan you can upgrade the system to kitkat, just go to setting-about tablet-system update, in this section you will see if there is a available new system then just press download.

adnan, 18 Sep 2014can i upgraded it to kitkat ?? is it worth upgraded ? i've fou... moreHi Adnan! Yes you can upgrade to KitKat! Refreshing your OS (Android version) might help you resolve the issues you are facing. All the best!

adnan, 18 Sep 2014can i upgraded it to kitkat ?? is it worth upgraded ? i've fou... moredownload "cleanmaster" or another one is "CC Cleaner" it will help you to clean all junk files n clearing your ram too.

hope this helps cheer...

• adnan

can i upgraded it to kitkat ??
is it worth upgraded ?
i've found a hanging problem while using playstore !!
any one having experiencing this issue ?
need help !

• moiz

AnonD-273294, 12 Jun 2014I want purchase new lenevo yoga 8 so please suggest it is god or... morepurchase;excellent tab.

Got another update of 5.51 MB! Don't know what is it about. :/

what should i do if my lenovo yoga 8 does'nt continue opening its application?

• Subbu

Anonymous X, 04 Sep 2014I'm using HM1300 Samsung Bluetooth with the Tab. Its working per... moreThanks. I have already ordered the tab through flipkart

• Anonymous X

SUBBU, 03 Sep 2014Anyone please suggest me a bluetooth headset as I am planning to... moreI'm using HM1300 Samsung Bluetooth with the Tab. Its working perfectly.

By the way, its a Tab worth buying for and its design is very practical and futuristic.

Great Job Lenovo!

• SUBBU

Anyone please suggest me a bluetooth headset as I am planning to buy this tab. Around 1000 RS

PCM, 30 Aug 2014Great tab, but in case you get a broken screen, you are done for... moreHi, should we register the product (yoga 8) to get accidental warranty. If yes then where exactly should I do it. There is a lot of confusion in lenovo website. In india they ask us to mail them the invoice to get registered. Is this the correct process?

• PCM

Great tab, but in case you get a broken screen, you are done for. They are asking for almost as much as the cost of the tab to replace the glass. Please take the accidental warranty lenovo is offering, or else you have a shocker coming. If any of you have any idea how to get the glass replaced without spending so much, please let me know.

Hi Anonymous :P

Well I dont have the specifics of the 3mb update with me but the update has really helped boost the performance of my tablet!

And about the KitKat update...well mate...I upgraded to Kitkat on the day 1 when I received my tablet. I did not find any loss of battery hours though and my tablet lasts 2 days very comfortably with medium usage. :)

Hi I found a cool feature after Kit Kat upgrade. I have a WD TV Live media player connected to my TV and now I can use Cast Screen option to use display and sound of Yoga on TV. This means I can see pictures, Videos, play games over wifi without any cables on my TV. This is super cool..