Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8

Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8

Shan, 07 Jun 2014I bought a Lenovo Yoga and was trying to put BSNL 3g sim but una... moreHi, I too bought bsnl 3g micro sim and I inserted it but something inside (the mechanism) was blocking but you need to press a little more further to insert it completely. Use dummy sim card to insert it further if your nails doesn't reach.

AnonD-294855, 15 Aug 2014Hey guys... Did anyone else in India receive the 3 Mb update ... moreHi prateek, I am from India and I want to know more about the 3mb update. How is your tab working now and is there any changes in the battery life after the update?

I heard that after the kitkat update the battery life has gone down. Please explain about this problem. Is this true?

Hi guys, I have a doubt. Can anyone tell me whether the yoga 8 tab supports hdmi output when we use a micro usb to hdmi cable ? I want to connect my tab to TV to watch movies and stream some videos. Please help me.

Have used it for four months: surfing, reading ebooks, playing videos. Lately it freezes often while holding down the delete key (onscreen keyboard). (Otherwise, I had few complaints till now.) So I have to kill the browser and go back in, trying to VERY Slowly hit the Delete. Why should I have to deal with this?

JSM, 17 Aug 2014I've received it also. This tablet is amazing in many ways. One... morei'm fully agree with you man..i use this tablet mainly for games, and with one of the most battery demanding game (clash of clans) the tablet can lasts up to 1 day ++ (and no overheat on the back!!)..where the others only lasts 5-6 hours of continuous usage..amazing

speaker sound are also amazing...eargasm, haha

cons: i still feel some lag on the tablet, but it's still ok and i can live with that. hope the new update will bring performance improvement :D

Actually I was talking about a very specific update I received for my tablet which was of just 3 MB but made my tablet's performance lot better. I am so impressed with this small update that I turned the developer mode on to receive the updates earlier at a raw stage itself!

Yes, OTA update for 4.4.2 kitkat is already available. I got the update last month. BTW, I'm from Philippines

• JSM

AnonD-294855, 15 Aug 2014Hey guys... Did anyone else in India receive the 3 Mb update ... moreI've received it also. This tablet is amazing in many ways. One of the most amazing and enjoyable things is its battery. With medium use it lasts more than four days on a single full charge. The only problem I have with it is lag. It sometimes freezes for some seconds. Anyway, I think I can live with that. Another great thing about this tab is that it never heats up even when I watch youtube hd films for more than 4 hours continuously.

I love the ergonomics, a little disappointing about battery life, CPU, and display though. If lenovo made this into a flagship level tablet, I would buy it in a heartbeat

Hey guys...

Did anyone else in India receive the 3 Mb update for their tablet on 15/8? The tablet seems to have gotten better.

And whoever thinking of buying this tablet...trust me..you won't regret your decision..go ahead! It's one awesome piece! :)

good whit kitkat!

• meow

excited

• varun

DZ, 23 Jul 2014IDK if the tablet work like smartphone or not, but try pressing ... mores it supports otg

• patrick philippines

When will be the update here in Philippines for kitkat Os my lenovo yoga 8 with 3g?
When when when...

• KRN

I bought the Yoga 8 B6000 last week and am generally happy about it. One problem I have is the Front facing camera - there is a blueish tinge in the camera. even if i am shooting a white wall, it looks blueish in the centre. anyone else has this problem?

• Jo

martin, 22 Jul 2014guys da tab hs to square slots at da back rite,my tab hs da rite... moreYeah..you must b using yoga tab 8 wich doesnt suport sim card..it suportz nly in yoga 10..tats y its closed!!

• DZ

nick , 11 Jul 2014PLS HELP me I just update today 7.10 my yoga 8 to kitkat 442 but... moreIDK if the tablet work like smartphone or not, but try pressing both of the power button and volume up, hold until it reboot then release the button..

Btw, could anyone please tell me does the tablet supporting USB OTG? I know it written it does supported on specs list, but i just wanted to confirm it before buying it.. Thanks in advance for replying. ;)

• papi

Is there any update to 442 via OTA? When because everytime I look at the system upgrade it says system is updated (422 jb)