Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8

Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8

• martin

guys da tab hs to square slots at da back rite,my tab hs da rite one opened were I gt da dummy sd card da ada slot is nt opened...so plz help coz nw I dnt knw were da micro sim is gna go

Try wipe your tablet / hard reset, the how-to should be on internet somewhere or in the manufacturer website. My samsung also stuck in logo, when i hard reset, it's ok.

sonea, 25 Jun 2014Can anyone plz answer my question.i can't remove the micro sim f... moreJust use yr fingernail to press it in slightly n release ,it will pop out itself.

• nick

PLS HELP me I just update today 7.10 my yoga 8 to kitkat 442 but seems not successful after the whole thing download and install (OTA via fast WiFi connection) the system reboot but did not continue being stock on `Lenovo logo powered by android` followed by another lenovo logo and stop there. What will I do the unit itself did not even shuts down or OFF. The screen remains ON. Pls help what to do. Email me please at echo.citi@hotmail.ph appreciate your immediate response please please please! Thanks so much in advance to anyone who could possibly help me.

• nick

• avinash

should i buy lenovo yoga 8.1 tablet for my study purpose z it good enough to ponder study material....?

aman, 22 Jun 2014I would recommend 8 cuz its easy to carry and yoga 8 n 10 have s... moreGently press the SDcard and it will come out

• rico

This unit is nice n durable. Is the upgrade 4.4.2 available via OTA? I cannot receive the update yet here in Philippines. Just got update recently but remain as 4.2.2 JB. Can anyone help me?

• Jay T

How to This tab download speed is good?plz tell downlod speed details

• AnonD-199219

Is it voice enabled. i am looking to use it as my phone as well using a bluetooth. that the way i use my phone. and i am looking forward to change it.

• awais

I can't find icon or option for dialing phone numbers

sonea, 25 Jun 2014Can anyone plz answer my question.i can't remove the micro sim f... morepls take any sim card,gently press the sim in your tab and the sim will release from its lock inside. same applies to the micro sd card(use the dummy sd card provided)

• umasankar panda

can you share me about its performance and suggest me if any better than lenovo yoga 8....

Sahil, 16 Jun 2014Friend I updated ma tab to 4.4.2 and now I am not able to instal... morehave you checked the unknown sources option in device administration settings? if it's unchecked, you won't able to install any apps outside the Play Store

• sonea

k, 04 May 2014I have this tab for quite some time and I can remove the microsi... moreCan anyone plz answer my question.i can't remove the micro sim from it.how can i remove this sim card? plz anyone help me sove this out :(

• adam

max, 21 Jun 2014Are the Tablet make phone calls ?Yes sir the tablet can maje phone calls

• aman

mejo, 27 May 2014Pls advise me about lenovo yoga tab 8 or 10, can i use Microsoft... moreI would recommend 8 cuz its easy to carry and yoga 8 n 10 have same screen resolution so 8will b better ..I myself got it recently ,go for it

• aman

AnonD-243518, 30 May 2014Hy guys how much time lenovo yoga tablet 8 is taking to fully ch... moreMax 4hrs u get full charge...I got this tab recently

• max

Are the Tablet make phone calls ?