Lenovo Z5s

Lenovo Z5s

Syx, 16 Feb 2020My Z5s is working ok for nearly 2 months since I bought it. Prem... moreDo your games play low in headphones... Especially call of duty?

Kyar, 17 Feb 2020Hi good day sir, can u help me with my lenovo z5s global the pro... moreYou have to flash CN rom... More stable and gets updated. Think only English and Chinese language tho.

• John

Tony, 20 Feb 2020I had same problem.. what we can do ?Flash CN rom

This phone has no official Global ROM. It uses a modified CN ROM as global.
So there will be no updates or support.

I have sent mine back to aliexpress and awaiting a refund.

You may need to put the Chinese ROM on there to update. I

• Tony

anonymus, 26 Jan 2020Received my new Lenovo Z5S (global) and all I can say is stay aw... moreI had same problem.. what we can do ?

Anonymous, 10 Feb 2020I updated m phone to ZUI 11.3.169 and turn off batter optimizati... moreHi good day sir, can u help me with my lenovo z5s global the problem is i cant update system its been 2 months since i got it i am not satisfied since i got my phone pleas help me 😭

My Z5s is working ok for nearly 2 months since I bought it. Premium feel of the unit, has glass back and Gorilla Glass for the front, 6gb ram and 64gb rom. It works great, played Asphalt 9 and COD really smooth at Max settings, can experience a little heat but still ok to hold. Good call and text, Skype, WhatsApp, Discord. Battery is ok will last a day or more depending on use less than a day if you play games that are heavy.

anonymus, 26 Jan 2020Received my new Lenovo Z5S (global) and all I can say is stay aw... moreI updated m phone to ZUI 11.3.169 and turn off batter optimization for Whatszap. Uninstall the stock apps and deactivate others.

The great problem with this phone is de 4g of RAM, the system will close apk to save them.

Try this, my phone is fine now.

Received my new Lenovo Z5S (global) and all I can say is stay away from it.
It's beautiful, fast and great battery but there is a firmware problem that will make (at least) whatsapp virtually unsuable. Messages and and phone calls will not ring/notify when the lock screen is on. Actually when I first received it regular phone calls also did not ring with lock screen on. Only after a factory reset are the regular phone calls now ringing (only when you use one of the built in ringtones - not a custom one) but whatsapp messages & calls still don't. Unfortunately I realized only after I got the phone from China (Aliexpress) that there are tons of other people on the internet who own this model and have the same problem. Although the global version is listed with ota updates there are no updates. My phone still has the original firmware version and although there has been a new version released (in China) so far there is no ota update. And good luck trying to find technical help on Lenovo's Chinese website...I tried, there is no such thing.
I sent a message to whatsapp, they actually answered and said they are aware of that problem and will try some day to find a solution around that...
A phone that doesn't ring is not a useful phone to me - just stay away!

• Dan

MM394, 25 Jul 2019I don't know which version I have, maybe the Chinese version bec... moreHere's the official Lenovo site link (in Chinese). The phone was only released in China so it's not listed on their global site.

• lucian

Prasanth, 28 Jun 2019Yes it has little lightWhere is it situated?

• Levy

Does this work in the usa

• vsm

dash.alokr, 10 May 2019I bought the phone, and have started setting it up. Saw many com... morecan u give me the aliexpress link
how is ur phone holding up now

• Lenovo

KEL, 08 Nov 2019does this device work in the Philippines?? im thinking of buying... moreNo

• KEL

does this device work in the Philippines?? im thinking of buying it bc it has the advantage of the huge ram/rom making it comparable to mid ranged phones but with entry level price. thanks for answering

• big guy

Can anyone confirm if this product has a Universal File Storage (UFS) memory? If yes, what version?

• bppjenil

Does it support dual apps?

• Dsupreme

Please, I want to know how long the battery drain test is for standby on 2G, 3G, gaming time and call time too. Thanks

• sanath

How about it's battery? any opinions?