Lenovo Z5s

Lenovo Z5s

• Celeste

Sai, 19 Jun 2020Does anyone tried to search and download the GCASH AND NETF... moreYes i cant download gcash too. It says its not supported. Im worried if this phone is really original. Im a bit sad

• Dexter

Sai, 19 Jun 2020Does anyone tried to search and download the GCASH AND NETF... moreSai. same here, just got mine from the Lazada sale. cannot download gcash, cannot download netflix.

i researched a bit and found that the Z5S i received is not play protect certified. (you can check that in google playstore > settings > play protect certification

I have notified the seller and lenovo support. Its the weekend so most likely response will be next week.

I have also tried to register the device in my lenovo account using the IMEI and S/N but it cannot locate it. hopefully nothing is wrong with the actual device.

• Dexter

I have also tried to register the device in my lenovo account using the IMEI and S/N but it cannot locate it. hopefully nothing is wrong.

• Sai

Does anyone tried to search and download the GCASH AND NETFLIX IN LENOVO Z5S? It's say's not compatible to my device? Can you help me guys? Thank you

• Denver

From Philippines here.. Got Lenovo Z5s 6/128 and flashed the stock CN ROM then I got an android 10 ota update!

• Jimmy

IBNS ELCaptino, 16 May 2020Ok, but the CN ROM support Google play store & services... moreI'm using China version it supports all google Apps, on average usage battery lasts 1,5 days

NnnZzz, 19 Mar 2020I bought my phone a month ago and already it is showing it ... moreI'm having the same issues. Anyone know how to fix this?

dash.alokr, 10 May 2019I bought the phone, and have started setting it up. Saw man... moreHow long does the battery hold up for?

Anonymous, 12 May 2020Global rom is not really global but tampered rom this devic... moreOk, but the CN ROM support Google play store & services? & how good is the battery?

dash.alokr, 10 May 2020Reviewers, please check twice before recommending this phon... moreGlobal rom is not really global but tampered rom this device is exclusively for Chinese market so global support is impossible and on updates try CN rom select english you will get the latest update and android 10 is in beta so theres update.

Reviewers, please check twice before recommending this phone. Buyers, buy this if you are a tech expert.
I bought a global ROM, with European charger brick, all Google services and Playstore installed.
I couldn't register it as a valid Lenovo product - no Lenovo website recognised my device from its IMEI or serial number, contrary to what the product documentation states.
Lenovo Motorola support people ignored my request, said even if it is Global ROM, that is not meant to be used outside China. Go to the seller and complain there.
The preinstalled Lenovo Help app doesn't recognise the device too, throws unknown error on entering product details.
So, any problem, software or hardware, Lenovo isn't going to help in anyway, because they don't recognise this device on their system, don't register..only the seller has to help.
Camera app crashes, lockscreen wallpaper not changing, stutters, hangs, and i asked the seller, and he knows nothing, just offers 1 year warranty, says send screenshots and videos for everything and keeps quiet.
No OTA updates, as the seller claimed - android security patch is still Jan 2019, 1.5 years, no updates yet.. no hope of getting any updates either..
Yet, people are buying this phone - possibly unaware that, this is not an official Lenovo
product - Global ROM or not, doesn't matter.

• YaYo

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2020How much is lenovo Z5s?107-134 EUR AliExpress

Noel, 23 Apr 2020Just receive this phone yesterday, I have no issue about t... moreHow much is lenovo Z5s?

• Noel

daredevil21, 27 Mar 2020Been using this for about 3 months now, no issues so far. ... moreJust receive this phone yesterday, I have no issue about the camera, this is better than my previous phone realme c1

• seji

Anonymous, 13 Apr 2020please does the global rom on this phone supports OTA upda... morebetter to flash stock rom, its fast,stable, and has update

please does the global rom on this phone supports OTA updates because the seller on Lenovo Official store on Aliexpress told me it supports. Is this true guys?

Anonymous, 12 Apr 2020It is with all Notification the Notification Bar is even Bugged okay, thanks.. guess the phone is not worth it after all

Anonymous, 11 Apr 2020does anyone have whatsapp notification bug on this phone? I... moreIt is with all Notification the Notification Bar is even Bugged

does anyone have whatsapp notification bug on this phone? I read comments here that whatsapp notifications are delayed? is it true?

hello guys please is everybody having the touch issues or not? coz i wanna buy this phone coz of its very low price and snapdragon 710. Thanks