Lenovo Z6 Pro

Lenovo Z6 Pro

• mymora88

I saw on the back only 4 cameras. In specifications there are 5 camera. Where is Nr. 5 or TOF Camera?

AsurasWrath, 23 Apr 2019Think it was GizmoChina I was reading a review and they said tha... moreYah take that back out the Global bands. seems like Chinese phones isn't really an issue when it comes to UK bands. there are some but I trust in Lenovo . Can someone tell me what Zui is like, what is Lenovo like when it comes to updates, do they push monthly security updates or do they don't both like for example Oppo with Colors. I do have my heart set on the honor view 20 but this looks promising tbh. But I don't wanna decide to go with the Lenovo Z6 Pro and I get no updates when I could've decided to go with the view 20 which I know couple months after it's released, it will get android Q (not sure if Z6 Pro will)

• Deku

Wow! its look nice
its perfect phone for me

• MossV

so this is what we have been waiting for? okay pretty nice bt what abt the Pro GT version of it when is it coming out?

• Stan

Anonymous, 23 Apr 2019No usb-c 3.0 so can't hook up to a monitor to get full use of it... moreUSB-C has nothing to do with video. It is just a connector. USB 2.0 supported MHL (HDMI over USB) for as long as one can remember. Galaxy Note 3 comes to mind...
USB-C can be USB only, can be thunderbolt 3 and can be USB with video over HDMI. It could as well be 2.0 with MHL support @ 1080P for example.

• moin

i very like it

Anonymous, 23 Apr 2019No usb-c 3.0 so can't hook up to a monitor to get full use of it... moreWhy dont you manufacture your own phone?

Please mention the device have Stereo Speakers also.

Think it was GizmoChina I was reading a review and they said that the camera algorithm needs work. Think I might give this phone a miss tbh. Hit and Miss on the whole ZUI OS . Can see this phone being only launched in China, therefore potentially game over when it comes to 4G Global bands. Have a feeling it's going to be pre installed with a ton of bloatware, some that can deleted, some that can't be because it's a 'system app' Spec wise on paper this phone seems like a steal especially when you convert the price of the base variant it converts to about £335

Denis, 22 Apr 2019Remember that is not about the megapixels of the camara, is abou... moreGoogle is another prime example of how MP doesn't mean anything these days. Look at Pixel 2 and Pixel 3, they're still using the boring bog stand 12MP back and 8MP front. But yet look at the picture quality.

Doe's it IP68 RATING supports or doesn't? Ois, 3.5mm jack have. IR bluster supports? Gorilla glass which version on both sides?

No usb-c 3.0 so can't hook up to a monitor to get full use of it's processor.

• Ron7x

Is this 5G?

• MiMax/PocoUser

Does this phone have a cooling system, or it is a typically flagship phone with normal copper pad for cooling?

Is it IP protected ?

• Rick

LEEDAQ, 22 Apr 2019no ois ???P30 Pro have it

• weeee

design looks like Huawei p20 pro?

White Sands, 22 Apr 2019dear GSM ARENA , please tell to those phone companies that we're... moreit have 3.5 Jack

Does have OIS in camera and IP68 RATING on this device? Which version of gorilla glass they have used on both sides?