Lenovo ZUK Z1

Lenovo ZUK Z1

• Manish

nizeguy, 25 Sep 2019i need Zuk Z1 battery please someone gotta helpPlz find online amazon website

• nizeguy

i need Zuk Z1 battery please someone gotta help

alms, 29 Aug 2019Hi. I wanna know why zuk z1 crashes like serious? After all I am... moreupgrade your Os available on xdadeveloper

• alms

Hi. I wanna know why zuk z1 crashes like serious? After all I am playing games like pubg it just crashes And sometimes it just restarted I wanna know how u guys solve it!

i want buy this cell urgent

Boki, 15 Aug 2018Got this one,working good,fast,battery life is amazing,screen on... morePlease check ur display

• King's Tech

Anonymous, 22 Jun 2019Hi, Just to let you know I also had a sound problem with my Zu... moreI also still have the issue with sound on Zuk z1. Can you explain a bit what you did and how you fix the ' AudioFX ' issue? :/ I need help to fix the sounds issue. :S

hey i just wanna ask..if anyone can help me? im facing a hugeee problem..i cant turn on my phone at all..it all happened when i was awake and i saw my phone was froze while charging..without thinking the consequence i push the power button to restart..and then things gotten worst when it cant be turn on again even after charging and few attempt...what can i do?
ps: its lenovo zuk z1 i use..its the best phone for me until this happened

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2018My zuk1 has no sound . the sound in d setting is all on, still h... moreHi,
Just to let you know I also had a sound problem with my Zuk Z1. I seems the problem was with the AudioFX. It works fine now. Bought mine from China 2016 for 135 Euro. Great bargain for that price. Best of luck!

Thorium-MSR, 19 Apr 2019As I write, someone on AU's eBay is offering a Lenovo Z1 for alm... morejust a stupid random seller,
even though some old devices have high price for no even reason. like Wii u
it also could because the company stopped making it.
do not buy it.

As I write, someone on AU's eBay is offering a Lenovo Z1 for almost 2,000 Au$

Altho I like the spec's of the Z1, but, in fairness, can it really be worth AU$ 2,000?

Is its ROM Global?

Who can explain this ver high price?

My zuk1 has no sound . the sound in d setting is all on, still has no sound

Is this the phone that ZUCC has

Epic phone, let down by EOL software.

If able to live with SafetyNet implications, LineageOS will provide.

• Boki

Anonymous, 31 Oct 2018It is a beast handset, but the software shipped with it was crap... moreI tried to install some custom rom but having issue with installing recovery via lap top. In developer options i'm missing advanced reboot option :S

arif, 03 Sep 2018this phone is not good. I bought it in 2016 but it got damaged i... moreIt is a beast handset, but the software shipped with it was crap which causes all the above problems, change the firmware on custom and enjoy one of the cheapest heavy duty phone.

fast and durable but...experienced an overheating issue, phone freezes, bootloop

• AnUnsatsfiedUser

The fingerprint unlock has been not working since I bought the phone!
Next the phone restarts on its own any time!
The phone gets too warm that people get scared to keep it near(fear of phone getting blast)!
And many more...
Please, give me SOME solutions!!!

• arif

this phone is not good. I bought it in 2016 but it got damaged in 1 year. it keeps restarting, wifi stopped working, gets hang. had a bad experience with this phone.

• Boki

Got this one,working good,fast,battery life is amazing,screen on time so huge. But,there is 1 problem with this device. While screen is on,smartphone working super good,but,but..after locking it,device is like dead,cant unlock it anymore. When i press power button,or fingerprint i am hearing the unlocking sound,but screen is black,like it wont to unlock.. Tried with hard reset,didnt help'd.. Anyone knows what could be the issue?