Lenovo ZUK Z1

Lenovo ZUK Z1

Excellent mobile with excellent features.

• bot

i need to buy this phone in bulk

sometimes when swiched withuout charge then it is problem fo turning it on pls anybody send some solution

• Raj

gh0st-, 26 Oct 2019this was a great phone, honestly.Seriously this ia an amazing phone ...with great camera

Does this phone zuk z1 support mhl or hdmi output?

• Amer

Best ever sound with AudioFX

this was a great phone, honestly.

• Manish

nizeguy, 25 Sep 2019i need Zuk Z1 battery please someone gotta helpPlz find online amazon website

• nizeguy

i need Zuk Z1 battery please someone gotta help

alms, 29 Aug 2019Hi. I wanna know why zuk z1 crashes like serious? After all... moreupgrade your Os available on xdadeveloper

• alms

Hi. I wanna know why zuk z1 crashes like serious? After all I am playing games like pubg it just crashes And sometimes it just restarted I wanna know how u guys solve it!

i want buy this cell urgent

Boki, 15 Aug 2018Got this one,working good,fast,battery life is amazing,scre... morePlease check ur display

• King's Tech

Anonymous, 22 Jun 2019Hi, Just to let you know I also had a sound problem with ... moreI also still have the issue with sound on Zuk z1. Can you explain a bit what you did and how you fix the ' AudioFX ' issue? :/ I need help to fix the sounds issue. :S

hey i just wanna ask..if anyone can help me? im facing a hugeee problem..i cant turn on my phone at all..it all happened when i was awake and i saw my phone was froze while charging..without thinking the consequence i push the power button to restart..and then things gotten worst when it cant be turn on again even after charging and few attempt...what can i do?
ps: its lenovo zuk z1 i use..its the best phone for me until this happened

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2018My zuk1 has no sound . the sound in d setting is all on, st... moreHi,
Just to let you know I also had a sound problem with my Zuk Z1. I seems the problem was with the AudioFX. It works fine now. Bought mine from China 2016 for 135 Euro. Great bargain for that price. Best of luck!

Thorium-MSR, 19 Apr 2019As I write, someone on AU's eBay is offering a Lenovo Z1 fo... morejust a stupid random seller,
even though some old devices have high price for no even reason. like Wii u
it also could because the company stopped making it.
do not buy it.

As I write, someone on AU's eBay is offering a Lenovo Z1 for almost 2,000 Au$

Altho I like the spec's of the Z1, but, in fairness, can it really be worth AU$ 2,000?

Is its ROM Global?

Who can explain this ver high price?

My zuk1 has no sound . the sound in d setting is all on, still has no sound