Lenovo ZUK Z1

Lenovo ZUK Z1

• Boki

Got this one,working good,fast,battery life is amazing,screen on time so huge. But,there is 1 problem with this device. While screen is on,smartphone working super good,but,but..after locking it,device is like dead,cant unlock it anymore. When i press power button,or fingerprint i am hearing the unlocking sound,but screen is black,like it wont to unlock.. Tried with hard reset,didnt help'd.. Anyone knows what could be the issue?

• AJAL

Lenovo Zuk Z1 mobile camera is very poor especially long shot and restart problem

• Chinna

raf98, 06 May 2018just buy new phone or search for custom ROM. Lenovo will not giv... moreNot support the volte

Zuk z1 = depression
336 days , 336 problems

• raf98

Mk, 08 Apr 2018Everytime the phone restart itself after the call end or during ... morejust buy new phone or search for custom ROM. Lenovo will not give official update because Cyanogen is done building its Android-based OS since 2 years ago and doesn't give update anymore

• Mk

Everytime the phone restart itself after the call end or during a call..And its been a 2 years m using lenovo zuk z1 still didn't gt the system update

AnonD-749453, 03 Apr 2018Still the best phone for me..... Awesome performance battery is ... moreHow do I change my screen saver seems everything I touch is wrong I can't find the instructions for my phone I'm just muddling through help

Still the best phone for me..... Awesome performance battery is damn cool

• been

my zuk z1 just survived 2 years, and died with battery issue. But overall i'm satisfied with this phone.

AnonD-735334, 05 Feb 2018Looking for motherboard for my Zuk z1. Where to get it i have the mobo of zuk1

Looking for motherboard for my Zuk z1. Where to get it

• Ali

WildPalm, 31 Jan 2018Watch very carefully, exactly you have one or two signals cuz be... moreIt was my best smartphone...everything is damn excellent but signals were so so weak...

• WildPalm

vjit, 11 Jun 2017everything is fine..but signal strength is extremely week..rarel... moreWatch very carefully, exactly you have one or two signals cuz between those has quite big difference.

• MC

Azam, 30 Oct 2017how to fix restrart problem in lenovo zukIf you know how to root phone. Please do as it is magical solution to many of the issues I heard people complain about.
Another thing to do is to flash a custom ROM. Or flash it with ZUI. Replacing the problematic cynaogen OS.

Bought lenovo zuk z1 a yr back...BT within 6 months itself problems started....it automatically restarts...network problems...camera quality n storage is the only thing remains good till nw...very disappointed wid its performance...so please my humble request is don't buy dis mob everyone....

• Mie

I just buy n use ZUK Z1 in several days...have problem with wifi...not connected...anybody have same problem? How to solve it...please advise...tq

• AnonD-722048

Andyevils, 23 Apr 2017Guys , Never buy lenovo phones. Its a cheap Chinese crab, Zuk z1... moreYes I also have the same to same problem with this phone fingerprint scanner is not working and company void my warranty due to minor dent on upper corner and say you have to change entire screen along with home button because it attached and cost more than 10000 and phone overall cost is 14000 it is worst phone as well as worst company I ever bought.

• Ali

Guys how about signal problem...no root can fix it

• Varun

Abu Shahma, 17 May 2017Hi Guys... i used this phone last one years... and facing littl... moreI'm surprised even HW issues got resolved after the factory reset. Must be a magical phone!

• Varun

I thought this was a good decision, but NO !! While Lenovo Zuk Z1 packs good specs and woo buyers, the UI and Hardware are pathetic. Cyanogen has so many bugs and developers had stopped supporting this phone almost immediately after its launch.
Within 9 months I faced HW issues, FP scanner and side buttons stopped working. There is also the infamous issue where the volume automatically increases when u unlock the screen. Mic does not working thru earphones, when screen goes off, the list doesn't end there. After FP scanner replacement, I'm facing the same issue again after 9 months. Phone gets too hot just by switching on 4G. If I get a call, I can't talk coz it's hot nor can I plug in ear phones (mic issue). I keep walking like an FBI agent with a BT over my ear all the time.
No more Lenovo !! Adios!!