Lenovo ZUK Z1

Lenovo ZUK Z1

• khan

IQ 6.3, 25 Aug 2015Almost perfect even without extra memory slot. 64gb is more tha... moreBut its mentioned that it supports 4G .. ??

overall excellent........snapdragon 801 to 810 will make it perfect

• Sam

I will go for this price is much better with quick charging and 4100MAH battery , skip away the ONEPLUS TWO ........ currently I'm using ONEPLUS ONE..........

• IQ 6.3

Almost perfect even without extra memory slot. 64gb is more than enough + 4,100mAh of Li-po batt!
I only disappointed that it is not a 4g one.

lenovo user, 24 Aug 2015Removeable battery would be nice since lenovo service center is ... moreVery good point.

Squid, 24 Aug 2015Lenovo design is bad...but nice spec for cheap price...prefer sa... moreHaving my this Samsung in 5 years I'm ready for a change. I like Samsung hardware but not the software. I look forward to unbiased reviews.

Lenovo design is bad...but nice spec for cheap price...prefer samsung than the lenovo...

• yh

nicky, 21 Aug 2015still no full hd video recording... very dissappointedYes,zuk z1 support 4k video recording.

• lenovo user

Removeable battery would be nice since lenovo service center is not every where, by doing that user can easily buy on ebay.

• indians

Abhishek soni, 22 Aug 2015When Will it lounch in india? And will it work with reliance cdma..It was already launched last 22nd,

• 116-unashamed

I have to say , this phone is beautiful! Awesome specs for a good price . I am really impressed with lenovo, And for me the cyanogen OS is even more tempting

Looks all they way fun. Due to the limited flexibility i guess the prices will be very low. Include Rose Gold, Gold and Platinum Colors.

• Abhishek soni

When Will it lounch in india? And will it work with reliance cdma..

Wish it had at least an 805 then I'd be tempted to sell my OnePlus One for this. Most good 2014 phones has a 800/801 and even 805 in it.

nicky, 21 Aug 2015still no full hd video recording... very dissappointedofcourse it will have ... -_-

• mikel

This phone have gorilla glass ,,infrared port??? ,,,price is cool,,need to be a micro sd port ,,,then it will be rock,,let see,,,what will happen,,

• abhi.garg

Is it really lenovo product???

• MR, RAJAT BHATNAGAR

hi,
friend,
i am rajat and this lenovo zuk z1 is very beutifull look and awasome handset this handset qwality is android 5.1 , internal memory is 64gb and battery packup is 4100mah this handset is very cool.
regards (mr.rajat bhatnagar)

• nicky

still no full hd video recording... very dissappointed

• satti babu