Lenovo ZUK Z1

Lenovo ZUK Z1

• Praveen

I bought Lenovo zuk z1 last month.within 15 days faced problem with SIM card detection and also Flight mode problem..

Worst mobile and very irresponsible company that i hav ever seen..A company is making mobile with such a major issue (motherboard problem and not detecting SIM) why these people are selling such mobiles..

Never Buy any mobile from LENOVO. Worst and Irresponsible company.

If give for service they are also not able to fix the issue... DABBA company..

They are not even ready to return new mobile or Money also..

BAN LENOVO..Basturds.......Cheeters...........Begger­s.............

• Pv

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2016are you all telling a lie?? is Lenovo zukz1 really bad?? are the... moreAnyone don't talk like bad abt lenevo zuk z1 really its amazing .
I suggest to u purchase this one

puneet4265, 22 Jul 2016Dude I'm also facing same issue in my mobile and same response f... morethanks a lot friend from all of us...

are you all telling a lie?? is Lenovo zukz1 really bad?? are they making fool the customers to purchase it... tell frndz help pls..n guide pls which 1 should I purchase

• puneet4265

aravi, 19 Jul 2016Flight mode and Sim not reading... Service centre said hardware ... moreDude I'm also facing same issue in my mobile and same response from service center, now i registered a case on consumer court for this

• a

ben, 21 Jul 2016frnds all are tellling lies, all are samsung and other company s... moremeans they are posting negative reviews?

Has anyone played gta sanandreas on zuk z1.?

• k

• Farid khan

I had purchase LENOVO ZUK Z1 on 24.05.2016 but Flight mode and Sim not reading with in month Service centre said hardware problem and mother board will be replaced.. Work order on 15-JUN-2016.and recive 28 Jun-2016 and again same problem in 11-July 2016Still pending.Service centre said they will revert bynext wee. very bad service .

• atish

ashish, 20 Jul 2016friends,is there any way to buy zuk but not at online.because i ... moreWait for some one to sell it on olx

• ben

frnds all are tellling lies, all are samsung and other company staffs.

• ben

frnds all are tellling lies, all are samsung and other company staffs.

I have purchased before 2 months.

Phone is heating even in normal activities.

After calling sometimes it hanged.

After lock, it will automatically continue on & off.

Double tape on & of not working.

Screen color becomes yellow automatically.

We can not count its problems

So what should I do ?

13,500/- is not small amount.

Don't buy lenovo zuk z1.

LALIT NAKUM, 21 Jul 2016display hang after call or during call in some time , display sc... moreI am facing same problem. I have purchased just before 2 months.

Battery is not running even 24 hrs.
Doubling tap on & off not working.

I am veryyyy veryyy dissatisfied.

Screen color also become yellow

Plz don't buy lenovo zuk z1.

• Alpesh Kidecha

LALIT NAKUM, 21 Jul 2016display hang after call or during call in some time , display sc... moreMr. Lalit I am facing same problem.
I am veryyyyyy veryyyyy dissatisfied of this model.
Battery is not running even 24 hrs.
Third class Mobil.

• Denny

Sanket, 21 Jul 2016I had purchased lenovo zuk z1 on 14/7/2016.Overall the phone is ... moreThat doesn't add up!!!!

• LALIT NAKUM

display hang after call or during call in some time , display screen switch on and off automatically. and hanged .

• sai

some times it will hang

• VIPIN KUMAR BHARDWAJ

I had purchase LENOVO ZUK Z1 on 24.05.2016 but Flight mode and Sim not reading with in month Service centre said hardware problem and mother board will be replaced.. Work order on 17-JUN-2016.Still pending.Service centre said they will revert by 30th of July.

manjit singh, 14 Jul 2016this phone suddenly went into airplane mode and even after turni... moreFaced the same issue bro....was this issue resolved after replacing the motherboard??? Plz do respond via email...the id is thakur.vipul1718@gmail.com