Lenovo ZUK Z1

Lenovo ZUK Z1

I have problem with zuk... Automatic network gone...most of the time.
mobile shows flight mode on...but it is off...very big problem.

• Avirak

cybersuyashjain, 21 Jun 2016I dont understand why people are talking too much negatives abou... moreHi I just bought this phone . But I m in doubt as lenovo zuk is written on it back panel instead of only zuk .

Darpan Jakkal, 20 Jun 2016i have got the zuk z1 yesterday but since today morning the scre... moreYes. I am also facing the same issue. Is there any permanent solution for the same.

• NEHRURAJAN

Anonymous, 28 Jun 2016I'm in confusion to buy mobile.can anyone suggest whther I go fo... morehi ,

i hv bought zuk 1 last week .

simply superb . go for it

I'm in confusion to buy mobile.can anyone suggest whther I go for zuk or Mi note 3.for next sale?? Users using zuk 1 can clarify my doubt I think soo.. Pls help me

• ajay

The phone has the touch problem and it ocxurs suddenly while we are using the phone and i had more than ten times in a day and i had replaced the phn again the same problem has occured ..

• Basha

i am purchace lenovo zuk z1 but 2nd day tiuch is not working thatsway zuk1 mobile retturn

Xena, 27 May 2016Do anyone know how to apply the fingerprint lock. When I got my ... moreHi Xena,
This is happening because you have installed exchange email. This is one feature which I am also facing issue with and had requested Lenovo to resolve. I case of Zuk they have scanner under security in setting, but in all other phones scanner is outside security folder. Excahge . Outlook disable the folder for all other safety features except password.

• trip

Does it support 3G data in CDMA? Does it provide 4G FDD net connection in Band 850 MHZ i.e Band 5?

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2016Same problem broSave contacts in Google drive

• Viki

I was using this mob for past three days. Not faced any prob yet. BT y this mob getting hanging prob with whatsapp and other messaging app.. Could any, suggest me any solution for it..

• Durgendra

Shakir, 26 Jun 2016My phone get hanged up after 2 week of purchase.how to restartSame problem

dont buy lenovo zik z1 it si very problematic, touch is not working in one day only, i written ths mobile twice for same problem

• jenish

naveen, 27 Jun 2016is this phone has gorilla glass in it ??No
The phone doesn't have corning gorilla glass

• Kutty

saurya, 24 Jun 2016Those Who Purchase this phone please tell me the camera Quality ... moreBoth r gud bro...

• Kutty

harshith, 25 Jun 2016shall i buy this phone in next sale some one are reporting that ... moreBro,
More internal storage point of view u can go for this, apart from this all other remains same as that of lenovo k4 note

viju, 25 Jun 2016yes i have screen issue on earlier Hi,
Then pls text what was the root cause & how u resolved??

Worst phone l've ever used, don't purchase thus phone, this phone having network problem after updating the software, and I met around 10 people during the visit of customer care with same problem.

• Govind

Don't waaste ur money for this this is the worst phone in world...
Not showing network
automatically aeroplane mode On & On
Don't buy ever never.😬😬😬

aby, 26 Jun 2016lenovo zuk z1 ringtone change is not posibleU can change the ringtone by adding the music which you want to make as ringtone into the ringtone folder in the internal storage