LG CU720 Shine

LG CU720 Shine

• Robbie

My CU720 is still going strong in 2019. I refuse to get a "smart" phone.

I have one but the buttons on the screen next to the middle cursor thing don't work, so navigating the phone is nearly impossible

• Lameda

Anonymous, 15 Apr 2012how does it work with some application like 2go,facebook chat etcMy Lgcu 720 is not connecting with 2go

• Jim

Does anyone know how to change the APN settings?

• Iyk

Why can't my applications cannot connect to my network provider

• Bj

Anonymous, 15 Apr 2012how does it work with some application like 2go,facebook chat etcHow do i enable javascript on my Lg cu720 phone?

• poly

i need lg cu720 spare part

• peace

kenn, 05 Sep 2012if anybody can help me . i had the memory card micro sd hc ... morePhone support only 4GB. What is yours?

Pepa, 28 May 2012Can i connect to the internet using my computer?yes,u need a usb data cable

• kenn

if anybody can help me . i had the memory card micro sd hc with a lot of picture from my family vacation but when i'm insert it to the phone it doesn"t work any help would be awsome

• cathy

can my cp work even it is soaked in water?

i like it but i wanna know the version for that

• Pepa

Can i connect to the internet using my computer?

how does it work with some application like 2go,facebook chat etc

• opare asante (ghana-

the phone's volumn is very low and does not accept fulltracks as ringtones.

• didi

i can't get my phone to select a network manually or automatically. its usually in settings but there isn't any.how do make it work?it was an unlocked phone from At&t.

• Jimmy juns

This phone is great...wonderful, good camera........but it has soft volume...but you cannot even put any games or software ...when you transfer it from the pc to the phone it only reads a ? mark.....can you tell me how to download software or games to the phone that will let the phone read it? plz answer the question!

• benz

superb phone... coz i got free ha ha

this phone sucks

This is the best phone i ever used, it's the bomb.