LG E900 Optimus 7

LG E900 Optimus 7

• Sab

Hi Friends,
My E900 comes on. But only allows reving and emergency call. The welcome screen says something in German language. What should I do?
Will software uptdation help?
What is the software to be installed in my PC, to do the uptaion?

• Jay

This phone is awesome. If any flaw, I recommend a bigger battery be bought. But, it is super tough. I punch it (I kid you not), and I cannot shatter the screen. I've had it maybe 1.5 years, and it's easy to use, sober, drunk, whatever. My parents use it too now thanks to my recommendation, and they have never had smartphones before this. For the cheap price, great value.

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2012Use skydriveWhat about Bluetooth connectivity ???
ND using sky drive I can only store files frm my phn ,its lil messy .isn't there any other method for transfer of pdf to phone ????

• abhilashd06

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2012Use skydriveWhat about Bluetooth connectivity ???

• kine5

please what is the major problem with this phone?
someone help me out cos i want to buy one.

• vicnkana

Am unble to update my phone becoz all the time it restarts the devices will keep on going off and on simultaneously

abhilashd06, 01 Sep 2012It is a superb phone . i have updated it to mango 7.5 and its wo... moreUse skydrive

snich, 07 Sep 2012It's a nice phone but i can't open microsoft accout based in zam... moreCreate another account

C-Zu, 03 Sep 2012I cant sync it with my computor or download music from my P.C to... moreThe music you want to share with LGe900, must be in your "Music" folder (Libraries), then you can sync using Zune

• Xavier

Great phone, had it for 1 year now. Very cheap for the specs compared to most android phones.

Pros :
- Very fast OS.
- Very resistant (You can drop it, wont break).
- Great integration with facebook, windows live, espacially for internet chat.
- Long lasting battery.

Cons :
- Shitty camera.
- Less personalization than android.
- Less apps than android. (but there is more and more)

It is a very good/cheap option for a reliable phone.

• rado

C-Zu, 03 Sep 2012I cant sync it with my computor or download music from my P.C to... moreuse alternative product like dropbox

• snich

It's a nice phone but i can't open microsoft accout based in zambia help

C-Zu, 03 Sep 2012I cant sync it with my computor or download music from my P.C to... moreuse zune from windowsmobile.com

• C-Zu

I cant sync it with my computor or download music from my P.C to my phone, what should i do?

• abhilashd06

It is a superb phone . i have updated it to mango 7.5 and its working nice ,the only thing i miss the bluetooth connectivity and also it does not detect wifi ?????
it is not able to connect to other bluetooth devices and for data transfer there is no mass storage so that we can send pdf nd word files to this phone because zune doesnot help for pdf nd word transfer ,nybody help for how to transfer these files to phone and about bluetooth ????

• Nenin

Zune player doesn't recognize my phone...It's only minus at this product.

• coolmmk07

Khush, 23 Apr 2012Dear, I have got the new one and its versions are: Now: ... moreno. it's not possible to install android on LG optimus E 900

• babby

AnonD-64837, 29 Jul 2012yes you can install applications and games, just install zune so... moreCan't wach the in the marketplace what can ido

yes you can install applications and games, just install zune software on your pc then connect to the market and enjoy :)

does anybody installed xap games or apps on this mobilephone,i asked this before but nobody didnt respond