LG G2

LG G2

• AnonD-197114

how is LG G2?????

I am using it for a few days now...absolutely loved it. Also have Note 3 in the house, but this one is a better performer. Just the right size with great screen and performance. Battery life has amazed me as well.

• Nonsense

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2013Hello, I was wondering is Li-Polymer batteries safe or Li-Ion... more....but ive read that if its overcharged then it will blow up, is that true?....

Nonsense,i have left it charged overnight pretty often,it still sound and safe.

G2 is robust and reliable,the best in the world,no others can beat it.

AnonD-204471, 08 Nov 2013I bought the LG G2 on Monday, and during that time I have charge... moreReally,

You bought the LG G2 on monday and your charged it only once wow. I've heard the battery is fantastic. There are alot of positive reviews about battery life.

• jai

Carlos , 08 Nov 2013The front camera is 2.1 megapixels. Yes, it shows the front camera is of 2.1 megapixel and the rear camera is 9.7 megapixel.Try the 'system info droid' app in your mobile and check it please.

• AnonD-204471

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2013Hello, I was wondering is Li-Polymer batteries safe or Li-Ion... moreI bought the LG G2 on Monday, and during that time I have charged the phone once !

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2013any plans for a 4.4 kitkat update from LG?On December G2 will get 4.4Kitkat

• Carlos

jai, 08 Nov 2013Dear G2 users, I used 'system info driod' application from play... moreThe front camera is 2.1 megapixels.

• Carlos

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2013any plans for a 4.4 kitkat update from LG?Nobody knows.

Hello,

I was wondering is Li-Polymer batteries safe or Li-Ion batteries? A lot of new phones and tablets are using li ion.

Li-ion doesnt last long, where as though Li-Po does, but ive read that if its overcharged then it will blow up, is that true?

Someone said that there Nexus 4's battery (Li-Po) was on fire. It put me off as I was looking forward to getting a phone that have long long lasting battery like this LG G2 (D802) and all other versions.

Does anybody own an LG G2, and do you charge it a lot. Whats your experience?

• jai

Dear G2 users, I used 'system info driod' application from playstore to see all the details of my G2. It shows the front camera is of 9.7 megapixel. All other details are as per the specifications. Is it possible to check the megapixel of the camera in any other way? Any suggestions.

any plans for a 4.4 kitkat update from LG?

• mj

its have button in its back

• Carlos

AnonD-104190, 07 Nov 2013Obviously playing games will heat up the phone. Have you tried t... moreMaybe you should get it replaced. There's nothing anyone can do by you being here talking about it.

• Carlos

satyam, 07 Nov 2013great phone few suggestions to lg..please keep updating the soft... moreObviously playing games will heat up the phone. Have you tried taking photos with the camera on for 7 minutes? Mine really heats up.

• Carlos

AnonD-104190, 07 Nov 2013Lying? Why would i comment such thing if im not experiencing it?... moreYou're not very good at trolling. You're getting boring now.

Gets hot but has heat battery life. Haha.

Doesn't get any warmer than an iPhone.

• AnonD-204233

I bought it today... Best smartphone ever.... Perfect in all sections....

• satyam

great phone few suggestions to lg..please keep updating the software, music player needs lot more improvement i am using jet audio or noozy or dfx to play my music collection. icons need improvement plz put micro sd slot (may restrict it for movies and music files )yes there is heating issue with my phone espically while playing candy crush with data network on.