LG G2 mini

LG G2 mini

Tags18, 11 Jul 2015Guys is android Lollipop rolling out in the philippines. Coz i c... moreIm from zamboanga city.. My g2 mini has been upgraded into 5.0.2 lollipop.. Click the update center on your your phone then softwear update then click check update.. There will be a pop up of the update version then click download you will be gueded by the system.. Thats all hope nakatulong ako...

• Tags18

Guys is android Lollipop rolling out in the philippines. Coz i cant update my lg g2 mini d618 into lollipop. Can someone help me plsss ..... I love lollipop !

• Gamerxx30

My lg g2 mini d618 stuck at lg logo how to fix this?
plssss help me

jlea, 06 Jul 2015Updated to lollipop 5.0.2 via OTA. I think ram is better but ba... moreYup battery does drain a lot faster. It drained 10% (from 24% to 14%) while I was asleep the other night

• ash

hello.. i updated my phone to lollipop and it go slow and i cant costumize my icon size. any help how to return it to kitkat?

• Kimpoy

before the Android L update, I not having any problems with regards to the battery.

After the Android L update, it eats at the battery within 12-16 hrs. Maybe LG should release a new update that does not eat the battery..

All in all android L is fine. just.. that battery eating problem.

Android L sucks...battery drains faster..apps constantly freezes.phone hangs..

AnonD-412625, 07 Jul 2015Did you reset your phone to factory setting before you upgrading?But you may try it at least, may work If you have rooted, unroot I googled for your error, seems intall update via pc suite may help in this case... http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-lg-g2/3­92126-ota-update-not-working-error-0x1111004.htm­l#post4525430 It's about his big brother, but i think it's relevant.

AnonD-412625, 07 Jul 2015Did you reset your phone to factory setting before you upgrading?Not, I didn't reset... Update came out via OTA (through WI-FI)and my brother (it's his phone) allowed to install.

AnonD-241589, 05 Jul 2015Not, but takes a long to update...Did you reset your phone to factory setting before you upgrading?

AnonD-139526, 04 Jul 2015Lollipop update is great. Redesigned interface with lots of new ... moreHelo sir, i have the same unit of lg g2 mini as yours, i tried to upgrade using ota but there's this error "0x1111004" during installing the software. did you restore your phone to factory setting before you upgrade it?

• jlea

Updated to lollipop 5.0.2 via OTA.
I think ram is better but battery drains faster.
Completed the update but there is this 'Currently unable to download. Please try again later.' always showing on screen. Don't know what that is for. Is it for google apps?
Also updated some apps. Some of the previously installed apps are not compatible.
Update seems fine, but I still think previous version is better.
-D618 from philippines

• angel

Android L update drains my battery very fasssst!

• Soul

xconcepts7, 06 Jul 2015i updated my G2 mini yesterday to android L and it made my worst... moreIs your message "currently unable to download..." then you have to stop utomatic apps apdate on ggogle play store or check if you have any not-downloaded MMS. For those who are still hesitated about the update belive me you don't need it, I felt the phone software as been downgraded after the update; Kitkat wasfar away better.

AnonD-139526, 04 Jul 2015Lollipop update is great. Redesigned interface with lots of new ... morei can use the screenshot function as always by clicking the lock and volume down button simultaneously. the same as ever. what do you mean it has been removed?

• xconcepts7

i updated my G2 mini yesterday to android L and it made my worst android experience.. updated my apps.. some went good.. some sucks..! need to update google play services but it just keeps downloading, redownloading, installing, reinstalling over and over again.. and error messages keeps on flashing.. "com.google.??? is not responding" keeps showing in my screen that i cant even navigate the phone unless i close the notification.. imagine closing the pop up before making an on screen selection..?!?! so annoying.. ended up with factory reset.. fuck this..!

after reset, update apps again then, it went fine.. i downloaded all my apps again.. after that, the only problem i got again is when i activated google now, a pop up notification saying "you dont have internet connection" something like that, and it wont go away, so i restarted the phone.. damn! so many flaws.. they should have tested the update first before releasing..

5.0.2 lollipop update is published for D610TR :)

AnonD-412625, 04 Jul 2015Did you xperience error during updating?Not, but takes a long to update...

• msrhiakath

Well. Got the update on my lg g2 mini d618. Loving it. Im from Philippines

You need to unroot your LG G2 mini in order to upgraded to 5.0.2,that is for sure. But just uninstalling is not enough, you need to flash it back to its original status.