LG G2 mini

LG G2 mini

• BigDawgyDawg

is the dual sim version okay with lollipop? or has the update been released already? (talking about the D618)

• g2 mini

In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-06-20 04:11
I can't find lg g2 Mini white anywhere , so I got it in black

After Lollipop update 5.0.2 the lag problems are fixed,the whole operating system is working much better than the Kitkat and after i installed Avast Battery Saver i get a standby time 48h+ with phone calls(30 minutes/day) + sms and wifi, with auto sync active all the time and approximately 2h internet (fb,e-mail,browsing...).And you see all the new system improvements and new features that are great in the new operating system.

• insim.

Hows battery after Lollipop update?? Better or worst?? And how about things at all after Lollipop update?? I'm confused if I should update or not...

Hows battery after Lollipop update?? Better or worst?? And how ab

g2 mini, 19 Jun 2015please , why there's no white :-(im using white lg g2 mini

zdr, 12 Feb 2015so can you guys tell me how's the voice record quality on this phone?very good..clear and loud

• Joeee

I got update 5.0.2!

• g2 mini

please , why there's no white :-(

LG G2 Mini got Lollipop in the Americas today (D620) via OTA. Hope to get it soon for the dual sim (D618).

• bogdan

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2015google it. there are instruction how to update using a flasher. ... moreThanks for the reply. I already flashed the CIS rom. I was asking about the OTA update for d618.

bogdan, 18 Jun 2015I wonder when will d618 get the lollipop update? So far only CIS... moregoogle it. there are instruction how to update using a flasher. you can download the lollipop fw, about 1.1GB. that is what i did. mine is now 5.0.2. its an official fw so there is no issue. cheers!

• bogdan

I wonder when will d618 get the lollipop update? So far only CIS and kazakstan got it. The single sim version has it all over the world

• sppflorys

Hello. I have a question. Have you installed the O.S Lollipop on the G2 mini D618,or Still you waiting for this update by LG?

Is the GPS more accurate on lollipop? Currently the GPS is bad on my G2 mini D618...or is it on the hardware?

Yes, asphalt 8 is working on lollipop

• anonim

Still waiting lolipop,,hope come fast

• indo

AnonD-279350, 09 Jun 2015Got the 5.0.2 update today in LATVIA on my LG D620r. I like it alot! Is the volume of g2
mini speker increase by lollipop update?

Hope to get Lollipop quickly in the US. Can anybody test if Asphalt 8 Airborne can now run with Lollipop on it? It always crashes when I try to play a race (I have 4.4.2) and I know I'm not the only one. All I can get is the Tutorial.