LG G4 Dual

LG G4 Dual

Anonymous, 10 Nov 2015I'm torn between the Note 4 or the G4. I'm really not a heavy us... morenote 4 is 1 year old only for me its the best phone till date

i bought the lg g4 dual about a week back. its an amazing phone. the call quality,camera,user interface, screen quality... everything is very good. even the battery is good, only thing is we should know how to optimize the battery properly. additionally add a good sd card with good speed class and get an quick charge power bank... u are ready with a power packed device.
i loved the slight curvature.. which gives u better gripping. watching movies on the g4 awesome.

I have no problem with my g4 battery life. I also bought fast charging wall adaptor. it only takes 30min to fullcharge.

see list of quick charge device from qualcomm official site:

Ifti , 16 Nov 2015An excellent mobile. The only minus point is its battery.Use Greenify for better, battery optimisation, have a nice day

I'm done waiting for an Update by LG for optimizing the battery on G4 H818N... The battery life is pathetic on this model.. I have tried all possible ways to get a life for 1 full day... The mobile needs heavy optimization on the UI side... Its nothing the LG GUI and other Android system itself is eating up all the battery... I hardly get 10 - 11 hrs time.. with 2.5 hrs screen on time..

LG PLEASE SERIOUSLY LOOK INTO THIS ISSUE.. AND HOPEFULLY WAITING FOR THE MARSHMALLOW UPDATE WITH A REFRESHED UI AND BETTER PERFORMANCE!!!

go for LG G4 for the price and features is awesome

Which one is the best between this 3: LG G4, Lenovo Vibe Shot, and Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with Exynos Octa-Core type. For gaming. Thank you very much for your answer.

• Ifti

An excellent mobile. The only minus point is its battery.

• Haneet

Durgeshmaheshwari, 12 Nov 2015go with LG G4Thanks for ur response Buddy.. But can u support ur adv coz except the cam dept,HTC ME seems to be better overall!

Anonymous, 10 Nov 2015I'm torn between the Note 4 or the G4. I'm really not a heavy us... moreStock charger takes about an hour and half, quick charge 2.0 charger charges in 20 min. I get about a day and a half with moderate use lots of web and email.

I need to know if there is any difference btwn h818n and h818p, thanx

• jayanta1

go.....and by lg4

ali, 25 Oct 2015hi. lg g4 dual or samsung s6 duos?(why?)go with LG G4 dual

Haneet, 03 Nov 2015Guyz m confused between Lg G4 dual& HTC One Me Dual as both ... morego with LG G4

Anonymous, 10 Nov 2015I'm torn between the Note 4 or the G4. I'm really not a heavy us... moreClose your eyes once, don't think about brand name and buy LG G4
I'm pretty sure you will love it more then sammy slimier design phones

• Haneet

Guyz G4 dual vs HTC ME Dual?

I'm torn between the Note 4 or the G4. I'm really not a heavy user but the G4 can't seem to hold a long battery life according to most comments I read compared to the Note 4. Plus, I read that the G4 takes too long to charge up while the Note 4 comes with a quick charge adapter. My concern is the lack of support the Note 4 will be having since it's already an older device while the G4 is a new one.

Real happy with this phone.

Battery has been pretty decent. Moderate use will easily get almost a day and a half. Heavy use just day.

Enjoying the 16 megapixel camera, especially the manual controls. Been taking some really good photos with this.

Doesnt heat up to be a major concern.

• Anroo

kodols, 03 Nov 2015maybe the earphone is broken?No, because if it broken, you will not hear anything continues, but mine it is work perfect after restart and it doesn't do this one all the time but from time to time, I belive it is software problem.

• Haneet

Guyz m confused between Lg G4 dual& HTC One Me Dual as both same cost bracket..also m not into Gaming at all.. Concerned with Great cam pics,Loud Audio Quality & Decent battery life..plz advise.. Thanks!