LG G4 Dual

LG G4 Dual

• kodols

Anonymous, 24 Oct 2015Hi, can anyone confirm that this dual sim variants of LG G4 supp... morei also have an LG G4. mine takes about an hour and a half for full charging.

• kodols

anroo, 28 Oct 2015I love this phone i bought it' but I have something abnormal whi... moremaybe the earphone is broken?

• kodols

AnonD-462096, 03 Nov 2015please tell me about battery life of this phone. so i can buy th... morei tried mine three straight days without charging it. call and text, wifi is open with a few browsing, music playing but no games.

• AnonD-462096

please tell me about battery life of this phone. so i can buy this because i am only waiting for a true and good advice. will anybody?

• unknown

lg g4 support wireless charging or not

Hi guys.
If anyone having slow charging time , make sure that you are pluged to 220v not 110v power, as 220v more efficient.
Fast charging + long battery life.
Cheers

• uday291

Johnny, 26 May 2015From official LG website: "Depends on support of local n... morewhich model u talking about H1818P or H1818N?

AnonD-375368, 25 Oct 2015Hi Guyz I am from India ; I'm Planning to buy LG G4; Can you ... moreGo get the leather one since they also include the plastic back in the package.

• Haneet

Guyz before u consider buying any such phone in this budget,do compare it with HTC one ME dual-Advice!

• Mon

Why is my g4 dual lte sim has a problem in 4g signal the sim 2 is more stable to get sgnal 4g but the sim 1 is only 3g in exact/same location?

• zaxxan

AnonD-375368, 25 Oct 2015Hi Guyz I am from India ; I'm Planning to buy LG G4; Can you ... morePlastic is better because resistance of leather is not so good. I am using LG G4 dual sim for the last 3 months. I am very happy except the battery life.

Is there any difference in btwn h818n and h818p...

AnonD-458075, 24 Oct 2015Hi.. If you are unable to get good battery backup after gettin... moreThanks for the suggestion. I already tried this but still experiencing very poor battery life. I'm at my wit's end. :-(

• anroo

I love this phone i bought it' but I have something abnormal while I am talking suddenly I lost hearing and even other side can't hear me and this fixed if I restart phone. Can anyone help me on that

• I.Ekanem

hohoho, 27 Oct 2015Awesome phone. Been using for three months. Picture quality supe... moreI am at the verge of deciding between Samsung Note 5 and G4, i feel encouraged by your review.

• hohoho

Awesome phone. Been using for three months. Picture quality superb, fast, very user-friendly. Big tick!

keertha, 26 Oct 2015lg g4 dual sim h818n or lg g4 single sim is good?pls reply me. lg g4 dual sim is better

• keertha

lg g4 dual sim h818n or lg g4 single sim is good?pls reply me.

• ali

hi.
lg g4 dual or samsung s6 duos?(why?)