LG G5

LG G5

AnonD-486398, 24 Feb 2016does this phone even come in dual sim? if it does,does it use si... moreHi kunalsangtani LG G5 have two siblings just like G4 single & dual sim with proper micro sd card slot
Have a nice day

AnonD-500730, 24 Feb 2016Comparision of LG G5 and LG G2 sizes and design: http://imgur.co... moreThat is what i said before..
Huge bezels from everywhere in phone,i donot know why??
I hope lg make large version with 5,6 or 5,7 with semi no bezels

• Greg

Do you people ever read some new posts about tech or you just arguing about your favourite brand and hating on other brands ??? Its announced that SD 820 have 4 cores (2x2), that SD 820 will consume less power and it will be more power efficient and that is what new gen phones need to look like.... And that is a pleasant surprise.

AnonD-503181, 21 Feb 2016but I saw from the official LG website it's 4000mAh Now it's 2800 haha, maybe it's nanodote battery :D (joke_)

Comparision of LG G5 and LG G2 sizes and design: http://imgur.com/dKTmpP6

Anonymous, 24 Feb 2016First of all you are obviously trolling and actually I shouldn't... moreA beautiful design!!!
What the hell is thes crap man.

AnonD-486398, 24 Feb 2016does this phone even come in dual sim? if it does,does it use si... morethanks guys for your help..

• Adarsh

AnonD-486398, 24 Feb 2016does this phone even come in dual sim? if it does,does it use si... moreI think the sd memory card can be replaced by another sim card.

AnonD-486398, 24 Feb 2016does this phone even come in dual sim? if it does,does it use si... moreits like g4 it means you have dual sim and memorycard not like s7 which uses sime 2 slot for memorycard

there are somethings i dont like about it
1:its similar to my gigaset telephone which i dont like thedesign
2: 32gb internal is low for me if i ant to upgrade my g4 i like higher internal.
3: in my opinion v10 desin is much prettier than g5. they had to go with same design
4: battery is low even my gr with snap 808 has battery draining problem so g5 with snap 820 sure has bigger problem.

• Jay

AnonD-486398, 24 Feb 2016does this phone even come in dual sim? if it does,does it use si... morethere is no official announcement regarding the DUAL-SIM version as of now.

ackgo, 24 Feb 2016once again, g4 problem continues, lack of battery capacityI would be very much happy if LG launches LG G4s i.e. completely the same with G4 but with the snapdragon 820, adreno 530 and 3600-4000 mAh battery. I would instantly buy it.

does this phone even come in dual sim? if it does,does it use sim 2 slot? only in this site it says it has optional dual sim with dedicated sd slot..someone who knows pls let me know..thanks

• Jay

AnonD-451592, 24 Feb 2016And I'm talking very seriously,also check a psychologist because... moreLG please bring back the built in HI-FI audio, drop protection from V10
and add
1)IP 68 water&dust resistance
2)front stereo speakers
3)AMOLED to G5 (as a rugged vairant like samsung's 'active' version)
and that will pull a lot of crowd to this phone.
what will say guy's
please some one send this message as customer feedback to LG before they start designing their next phone

• Robotov

The design is similar to iPhones - there is nothing new. The phone is quite large. The Camera section on the back looks ugly. I'm not a Samsung fan; however, I'll never buy this crap from LG. Any Chinese phone looks exactly the same. Some of them have the same tech specs.

I totally disappointed with both cameras of G5, why still the same 16mp at rear and 8mp at front like G4? What's so important with that lame wide angle 135° at 8mp? And front should be dual 8mp like dual front camera on V10... I'm a big fan of LG since G-Pro 2, G3, G4 and now G5 got only 5.3" screen this sucks to me... I think I'm gonna move to Galaxy S7 Edge now.

GSM_designer, 24 Feb 2016OMG thisgusting (disgusting) design. Aaaand again minus points ... moreFirst of all you are obviously trolling and actually I shouldn't even be bothered to reply to you. Secondly, I've been a Samsung fan for years and I am finally glad to see a beautiful design by LG. I'm also happy that LG didn't play it safe, instead they shook the smartphone market with some new and innovative things.

• techmad

G5 looks very promising, although a few cents from my end

- The screen to body ratio could've been done better. I have a G3 and it's perfect in that balance.
- That modular design is awesome from a functional stand point. My only concern is it's resistance to elements like water and dust. Will have to wait for reviews to see how that pans out.

Still, full credit to LG for being the most innovative this year so far!!

GSM_designer, 24 Feb 2016OMG thisgusting (disgusting) design. Aaaand again minus points ... moreOMG ,did anyone know what this guy is trying to say

omg, lg has made such a phone to be feared by other producers, however people really hated the hauwei nexus for its camera bump, something I don't think theyll like on the G5