LG G5

LG G5

• weng

[deleted post]good phone though

• AnonD-619961

Which camera sensor does the g5 use??

• NEWTON

Anonymous, 05 Mar 2017Got to be kidding me, I on with nougat last january and there ar... moreKindly tell me your model full name. is it dual Sim mobile?

• Newton

Mr Grey, 05 Mar 2017For those who say don't update to nougat,ignore them that's abso... moreWhat is your mobile's full name? Full name like LG G5 Dual SIM, H860N.

Atlast moved from the LG G5 to Sam S7 Edge...I only have good things to say abt the LG G5, its undoubtedly the best phone which is highly underrated. Though S7 Edge is no less but LG G5 was not any less either.

AnonD-581771, 17 Mar 2017not happy with update. The battery is draining even faster now a... moreNougat killed battery?? How is performance and idle?

AnonD-651201, 09 Mar 2017Hi, Is there any problem after update? not happy with update. The battery is draining even faster now and also quick charge is not working. Earlier it used to take only 1 hour to fully charge the battery now it takes 2 hours after nougat update. Pathetic from LG.

Can somebody say me how to connect my Lenovo hard disk (1TB) TO this phone ... It doesn't even detect ..I used to access it on my prev phone (HTC X9)

teja, 15 Mar 2017Dont buy LG mobiles mother board issues Hellllooo this is not g4 era........LOL

• Savor

Just got a second G5 the other day for $120 from Best Buy. Selling it for $230 on Craigslist. Easy $100 profit. Loved this phone. Works great and gives me profit for being so cheap. My favorite phone ever thanks to LG for not omitting features like removable battery, 3.5mm headphone jack, IR blaster, and FM radio.

• teja

Dont buy LG mobiles mother board issues

AnonD-648674, 28 Feb 2017I had nougat update last week.EUR-XXIf it's just Android 7.0, it's a little late. Mine got Nougat last year. H850 European version.

Franko, 13 Mar 2017Anytime i enter my password after switching on my phone i receiv... moreYou may need to enter a secondary method to pass the lock screen. Plus, knock codes and fingerprint are more secure than passwords.

• g3n

I have bought my LG G5 last oct 2016. I LOVE my phone. only issue, after 2month, I have started noticing that some text didn't go through and calls. called the company, they told me to change my sim card because everything else was looking great. So I did. nothing changed so I just did a factory reset and it solved my problem. I just hope that it wont start again, if so, I will need to bring my phone for repair. that is my only complaint about my lg phone. my husband have the LG G4 and love his phone as well, we are Samsung lover, but I think LG G5 changed the game for me. I loved the iphone look but not the software and the fact that you can't take off the battery. so LG G5 is the same shape of an iphone BUT android... best of both world for me. great size for my liking. I had a note 5 prior and I don't regret downsizing a bit in size of device. I do recommend the lg g5 to any android lover :) !

Got my lg g5 b4. Had to return the phone back to to the store. Had several issues. Bootloop and no signal bars. Also experienced extreme heat on the device. At the same time everytime i called, the recipient cant hear my voice after 3mins. Repaired the phone under warranty. Got the phone with almost three months of waiting (I was nearly going crazy waiting). Got the phone few days back. Phone is is fine right now. I hope there will be no issues at all. Sad to say you need to pay for an expensive phone and you cant use it for three months. Soo frustrating.

• Franko

Anytime i enter my password after switching on my phone i receive a msg indicating my password is wrong. I am then asked to try again in a number of minutes. this time has been increasing and it is now over a thousand minutes. What can i do about this? I am getting frustrated.

Anonymous, 12 Mar 2017between LG G5 and iPhone 6 plus which will give me a better batt... moreFor specs and camera go for g5se, for brand and design 6plus

Anonymous, 12 Mar 2017between LG G5 and iPhone 6 plus which will give me a better batt... moreMuch better battery, the Iphone. User experience? LG,and the difference's gonna be bigger with each IOS update. Apple is widely known for making their oldest devices slower so you have to buy the newest one.

between LG G5 and iPhone 6 plus which will give me a better battery life and more pleasant usage overall?

Anonymous, 05 Mar 2017Got to be kidding me, I on with nougat last january and there ar... moreissue is in roaming mobile network data. no issue on wifi on home circle mobile data.