LG G6

LG G6

• Khan

Mirza, 05 Jan 2020I using Android Pie more than 3 months on LG G6 :) It's not t-mobile.Hello any one know how upgrade to pie. At&t veriaent

• Anees

xe, 31 Dec 2019please guys help me how can i reduce lg g6 Android 9 Version to ... moreDowngrade... Frp bypass through computer

• Mirza

Sunny, 04 Jan 2020Does anyone know when is Android Pie coming to G6 T-Mobile versi... moreI using Android Pie more than 3 months on LG G6 :) It's not t-mobile.

• Sunny

Does anyone know when is Android Pie coming to G6 T-Mobile version (H872)?

• xe

please guys help me how can i reduce lg g6 Android 9 Version to android 8.0 Version

Only a quadcore processor? All the other phones have an octacore for the most part. Weird,

tomas18100521, 22 Dec 2019Hi. To be honest, I dont like your tone. I dont come here to ge... moreI wasn't giving you lesson but simply stating the fact that why your colleague's cheap Xiaomi phone is good at macro shot than your G6, and also explaining the fact that its a pretty good phone for the price, and I am not talking about the people who got faulty phone or didn't got their warranty covered. I commented only for working LG G6 and not the faulty ones.
You can take my comment in whatever tone you may please.
PS - You shared your experience here in the comment section and I replied your comment with facts, that is how a comment section works. If you don't like that, then you shouldn't have commented here in the first place.

What about LG G6 Pie update? still waiting for it in India where the rest of the world has alreadyreceived it. This is the support LG gives to customers who bought a flagship device with promised pie update is yet to receive the update while other devices have got Android 10

• Jeanne

kaytee, 14 Dec 2019The new update pie messed up my lgg6 big-time and I have no abil... moreIs it? Or it just you?

• tomas18100521

Arif238, 13 Dec 2019Dude this phone was launched in January of 2017. This is a 3 yea... moreHi. To be honest, I dont like your tone.
I dont come here to get lessons.
But to share user (my) experience, from time to time. And eventualy info about upgrade release.
If you have irresistible temptation to hush any criticism, please pay attention to PlayerOne who hates the phone, or other poor users, who purchased faulty unit-probably not via official dealer-othervise they could just claim the issue/get money back, couldnt they?

• Bry

Rajendra90, 15 Dec 2019Any buddy get Android 9.0 update in india....my lg g6 model no H... moreAndroid pie update is work fine for me my lg g6 is korean brand i have no problem on update run smoothly and nice features

• Enock

Please USB tethering, Bluetooth tethering and WiFi hotspot if I turn it on will authenticate and tell me due to temporary network problems, not successful.
I'm at a strong network area.
Please I need help.

Any buddy get Android 9.0 update in india....my lg g6 model no H870DS...

Any information about it...when we are receiving android 9.0... Reply must....

• kaytee

The new update pie messed up my lgg6 big-time and I have no ability to get any widgets or customize home screens to any of my preferred apps and settings. It is a disaster. Wish I could uninstall it. BE WARNED

m1rsonne, 13 Dec 2019Does anyone know when is Android Pie coming to G6 T-Mobile versi... moreQ4, 2019

Does anyone know when is Android Pie coming to G6 T-Mobile version (H872)?

tomas18100521, 11 Dec 2019Hi. Am in Czech Republic. Am just receiving some update package ... moreDude this phone was launched in January of 2017. This is a 3 years old phone and by going through its build quality display and even in camera quality, this phone can go head to head with almost any upper mid ranger of 2019 and it is a great deal because this phone was pioneer of aspect ratio you see in today's phone. It was ahead of its time.
PS - your co-worker cheap xiaomi can take a macro shot up to 2 cm because that phone has dedicated macro camera, given that what LG G6 can do without macro camera is a thing you should proud of. Try using GCAM from its official XDA link and you will be happy to see that how much better it is than its stock camera. Gallery of this phone is simple yet very functional like locking your photos, moving photos to trash instead of deleting it copying/moving items from one folder to another within the gallery, and editing your photos and video in which the most I like is you can crop your photo any way you want without saving the original aspect ratio of photos which most inbuilt editor does they try to save the aspect ratio of photo which makes quite difficult to move y/x axis.
Hope this help
Please share your Android 9 Pie experience if you got one.

• tomas18100521

Hi. Am in Czech Republic. Am just receiving some update package named V30b 5-Nov.
Updates are comming now and then quite often. Last update was most markant in changing the gallery-not to my liking, realy.
I am just writing to mention, I noted several times just before sw update announced-that for no reason battery consumprion increased a lot, for no apparent reason. And then "new sw available"....
So I wonder whats LG doing on my background. And if this is something, I realy agreed somewhere in setting. Probably yes.
...
And as to others issues... My lg6 is no problem. Apart from isssue with rain water in usb in 2018, and ...often I am not happy with camera focusing-efocusing-especialy through glass or are like car speedometer. And... Minimum focus distance is 8cm. While my colegue cheap xiaomi take 2cm.
But normaly photos are ok.
And many people praise photos as very nice. I think due little colour overprocessing.

• Kelvin

Does the g6 support portrait or selective focus?

• Sasha

Arif238, 05 Dec 2019Try creating LG account via LG bridge on your PC then login with... moreIt's not working, by the way its claro pr version H872pr and I can't connect with lg bridge program in my laptop, should I flash this mobile or what should I do?