LG G6

LG G6

• i.as

how come my h870 wont upgrade to pie i dont know why it wont do it

• Glenrocks

Great phone with stunning camera and video. Might be a few years old, but still competes with newer phones and in many cases better.

Stizz, 27 Feb 2020Using this device in 2020 just upgraded to Android Pie, this is ... moreBattery is good? :)))) The most bad joke ever!

• Raul

Xe, 14 Mar 2020Lg g6 is good phone Don't buy it! Battery life is the worst from absolutely all past flagships! It's only about 4h SOT.

• Xe

Gilbert, 23 Feb 2020Hello, guys. I'm about to buy this phone. Is it good for daily u... moreLg g6 is good phone

• Randel

Does anyone had the fingerprint sensor not working problem here? For some reason it didnt work at all.. Any solution pls? Phone is already updated firmware..

• Randel

rj5880, 11 Mar 2020Give me link for gcam for lgg6Google is your friend.

TheWildShadow55, 02 Mar 2020I tried Gcam and it would make the pictures really over saturated Give me link for gcam for lgg6

I want gcam app for lg g6....Share me link pls..I really bore with stock camera app

• debbs

I tried putting a SIM card in it, it worked but when I travelled outside the country, I changed the SIM and the phone is not recognising the SIM

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2020thats true, for camera when use android N not really good in low... moreI tried Gcam and it would make the pictures really over saturated

TheWildShadow55, 28 Feb 2020I actually remember when my G6 still had nougat the performance ... morethats true, for camera when use android N not really good in low light and in pie the improvement not much. But for camera I use gcam, in low light the camera has decent result

• haider

i want to buy a phone which is better lg g6 or motorola z2 force

Anonymous, 28 Feb 2020Hi, I have same problems when my device using oreo, and i tried... moreI actually remember when my G6 still had nougat the performance wasn't all too bad, but the stock camera app didn't do the greatest in low light (it'd make the picture look too "soft")

TheWildShadow55, 27 Feb 2020That could be correct since the lag is unreal and I take great c... moreHi,
I have same problems when my device using oreo, and i tried downgrade my device to Nougat and all the problems gone.
Now my device using pie and the performance really smooth.

TechNerd22, 26 Feb 2020Maybe your G6 is faulty?... I've been using a G6 since October, ... moreThat could be correct since the lag is unreal and I take great care of my phones, it also would heat up to the point where it would burn me and battery life was garbage only a few months after I bought it. I may buy another G6 in bad condition to see if mine was defective

• Stizz

Using this device in 2020 just upgraded to Android Pie, this is a very solid phone very fast the stock camera is okay but I downloaded Gcam & turned it to a completely new camera, great quality, battery is good gaming is excellent display is nice build quality is amazing better than most flagships in 2020 I highly recommend this phone.

• juan

Samandar marwat , 27 Jan 2020This device still available in market..?? yes in ebay

TheWildShadow55, 17 Feb 2020Possibly, mine did feel abnormally slowMaybe your G6 is faulty?... I've been using a G6 since October, and mine is on Pie, not a single bit of lag, even when playing games, it does seem to get hot randomly though.