LG G6

LG G6

• Sunny

Lg g6 android update, 25 Sep 2019today my lg g6 got a new version of android operating system 9.0... morehowz is new software andeoid 9.0. what are the new changes in pie??? pls tell me.....any improvement in processing and battery????

• JEAN ROJI

cuando llega a peru :v

when you get to peru: v

Just got Pie!

Antutu Oreo: 143100
Antutu Pie: 156720

I love this phone!
Good cameras up to day! ( stock (wide!!!) + Google Camera for the Night Sight )

On the 26th of Sep I updated my Verizon g6 to pie. It's now faster and consumes less battery

• Sam9teen

vijay, 26 Sep 2019When updated in india?Probably around november december.

JN, 25 Sep 2019Today I received an upgrade to android 9. Still a great phone in... morehow did you got pie update?? from OTA??

• vijay

JN, 25 Sep 2019Today I received an upgrade to android 9. Still a great phone in... moreWhen updated in india?

• Sethu Mathialagan

Meenakshi, 09 Sep 2019Hai friend. I am from Chennai, India and I am searching for a n... moreAshok pillar Reliance digital has a sealed lg g6 phone. But u have to deal with the price.

• JN

Today I received an upgrade to android 9. Still a great phone in 2019 as well.

• Lg g6 android update

today my lg g6 got a new version of android operating system 9.0 After updating the phone had a bug but after a few 3 restarts the phone worked fine. the new system is very interesting with many new options

Dimondminer11, 15 Sep 2019Bought mine for $100. Damn near perfect condition. Probably from... moreHow is the battery holding I'm thinking of getting one as my back up phone

biggest draw back is phone speaker cannot use distorts voice so much people cannot understand me + volumn not nearly as loud as other less priced

• Dimondminer11

mason, 13 Sep 2019i bought LG G6 for 90USD. best phone ever of 2019Bought mine for $100. Damn near perfect condition. Probably from same listing off E-Bay. Definitely best bang for the buck phone of 2019.

mason, 13 Sep 2019i bought LG G6 for 90USD. best phone ever of 2019Please where did you get it @90usd

• Nair

Can anybody tell how to record calls in LG G6 without external software

• mason

i bought LG G6 for 90USD. best phone ever of 2019

This is my best phone. I don't find another phone to replace it yet. So I need suggestion to pick which phone should I buy next. My most specification should have RAM >4GB, ROM >64GB, FM radio, display 4"-5.5", and waterproof. Can U give me that suggestion?

Meenakshi, 09 Sep 2019Hai friend. I am from Chennai, India and I am searching for a n... moreAm planning to sell 1.5 years used one no scratches no defect ultraclean condition. Am from Chennai. Do u want to buy it.

Hai friend.
I am from Chennai, India and I am searching for a new LG G6 since couple of months. Could you please tell me from where you bought the same?
Thanks in advance
Meenu.

Just got hold of my G6(4GB/64GB) today as I got a very good deal here in India. Initial impression is god but the phone keeps on restarting. I've updated all the apps and updates made available by LG including some system updates. Still the phone keeps on restarting without any apparent reasons. It also does not detect the home wifi router which my wife's Xperia R1(low specs but a wonderful phone) detects like a charm.
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.