LG G6

LG G6

• Sasha

Arif238, 03 Dec 2019Anybody's T-Mobile version of LG G6 H872 updated to pie?I want to know too BC I got the same version but for now no update...

Anybody's T-Mobile version of LG G6 H872 updated to pie?

• Sasha

Whackcar, 29 Nov 2019It seems your phone is not activated by it's carrier. Try man... moreI got the same problem but I have Korean version so how I can fix this?

Smeagol, 29 Nov 2019I've been trying to upgrade my Lg g6 H873 Canadian version from... moreIt seems your phone is not activated by it's carrier.

Try manually updating your firmware using a PC. Download a software called LG Bridge, it should let you upgrade your firmware.

Whackcar, 20 Nov 2019These were selling cheap at a used phone store, so i bought one ... moreI've been trying to upgrade my Lg g6 H873 Canadian version from android nougat to Oreo and it keeps telling me my phone is not registered yet. Please what do I do

sash.ae, 28 Nov 2019Is it worth buying in 2019?yes

Whackcar, 29 Nov 2019Yep, it records 4k@30fps from both cameras. The quality is good ... moreThanks for your fast answers 😊

sash.ae, 29 Nov 2019Does it support 4k?Yep, it records 4k@30fps from both cameras. The quality is good too. Audio is clearer than many other phones. (It records 24bit 192khz stereo audio)

Whackcar, 28 Nov 2019For the price I paid, definitely! I doubt you can get anything b... moreDoes it support 4k?

• NoraA

I recently got one as a 0$ replacement for my G4 which kept burning up. I'm quite comfortable with it, other then losing many of my contacts in the change over. I still have full manual control of my picture taking which is important to me, as I once owned my own photo studio using Nikons and Koni-Omega's for my work.. All in all with the update to Android 9 it's an amazing camera.

sash.ae, 28 Nov 2019Is it worth buying in 2019?For the price I paid, definitely! I doubt you can get anything better at this price point. The phone itself is very satisfying too. The only thing that is truly disappointing is the selfie camera.

Whackcar, 20 Nov 2019These were selling cheap at a used phone store, so i bought one ... moreIs it worth buying in 2019?

romim, 27 Nov 2019my lg g6's default camera and flash isn't working (it shows came... moreIt seems like your default camera app is corrupted somehow. Try clearing app cache & data, and then running the camera app again.

You could also try factory resetting the phone. If that doesn't work, then you'll have to reflash the ROM (OS).

Alternatively, you can just use GCAM as it's generally better than the stock camera app anyway. Similarly, you can install a flashlight app from the playstore.

• romim

Whackcar, 20 Nov 2019These were selling cheap at a used phone store, so i bought one ... moremy lg g6's default camera and flash isn't working (it shows camere error)
though all kind of 3rd party cameras works perfectly
what is the solution?

Dushan, 22 Nov 2019hi can you tell me what is your country. and can Asia get androi... moreI'm from somewhere in Asia. So yes, the phone does receive OTA updates in Asia (& probably the rest of the world). My phone is the Verizon (US) version though, so i can't tell you if other versions have or will receive the Android 9.0 update.

Battery life is similar to Oreo. I haven't noticed any decrease in battery life.

I received android 9.0 Pie LG G6 Thinq model G600L korean version since last month and got 2 another updates made the phone awesomely performing very fast abd beautiful and dark mode also activated and screen buttons guestures also no more navigation bar ... I love LG

• Dushan

Whackcar, 20 Nov 2019These were selling cheap at a used phone store, so i bought one ... morehi can you tell me what is your country. and can Asia get android 9 update?. and what's the status of battery?

Still waiting for LG G6 H872 Upgrade Android 9.0 Pie...........

Recently upgraded to Android 8.0 and since then have lots of problems. Hangs a lot and bluetooth pairing problems with my 2015 Toyota Avalon. Warms up a lot seemed unable to stop overcharging. Power button + Lower volume will not reset.

How can I go back to android 7? Mine is T-mobile unlocked using Mint mobile.

MITEAM412, 20 Nov 2019Settings, then Scroll down to "Check for software updates" I bel... moreVery bad software update services from lg mobile india.
We using lg g6 with outdated android 8.0...
Other side mid range phone getting fasted software updates compared to our flagships lg g6...

We are waiting for Android 9.0 last 10 months....but we are very disappointed ....and i think waiting is not over in feture.....

Because lg does not care its valuable customer .
Very bad experiences to brought this waste mobile phone and choosing very lazy company....