LG G8X ThinQ

LG G8X ThinQ

Anonymous, 15 Oct 2019No software updates? Puts LG in last place?

Medstar1, 13 Oct 2019I had the G4 which I traded to upgrade to the V20. I've had my V... moreNo software updates? Puts LG in last place

• N8D

I've got an LG V50 Dual Screen Device that I imported from Korea. Dual screen tech is a total game changer.

I'm interested to see if I'll be able to slot my V50 into the upcoming G8X's Dual Screen Accessory. I'm guessing that it won't work, but I'm interested to check it out, since the G8X Dual screen does offer some improvements.

The V50 Dual Screen seems like a proof of concept device, a bit like I'm rocking a prototype phone, but I'll tell you what, it's freaking awesome, and it definitely gets a reaction from people. "Ooh, Aah! What is that?" "Oh cool! Where can I get one!?"

• Medstar1

kawmic, 11 Oct 2019Both have more than enough battery-life. LG are wizards at makin... moreI had the G4 which I traded to upgrade to the V20. I've had my V20 for 4 years now and it still runs great. Near the first of the year I bought the V40. To me LG makes some of the best, though underrated phones out there.

Dhhd, 08 Oct 2019Lg messed up on v40 n v50 due to average battery life!!!! First ... moreBoth have more than enough battery-life. LG are wizards at making battery efficient mobiles. I have every model from g4 and forwards.

• Dhhd

Neon, 08 Oct 2019I'm struggling to pick between this and the V50. V50 has a bette... moreLg messed up on v40 n v50 due to average battery life!!!! First thing users look at is the battery life.

• Neon

I'm struggling to pick between this and the V50. V50 has a better screen which I like but I've heard bad things about the battery life, especially with the second screen, apparently only lasting a few hours. Also the second screen for the G8X looks much more polished and apparently only adds an extra 30% battery draw.

Richie Rich, 06 Oct 2019I’m surprised LG has not removed the headphone jack. USB ports ... moreYou should be gone :D
And the huge notch, yeah make a pop up camera and remove that notch :(

• Richie Rich

Djarot, 26 Sep 2019please launch an affordable smartphone with a 5.5 inch screen or... moreThe screen is on the smaller end, but I think an LG Q8 2017 would fit your question

• Richie Rich

I’m surprised LG has not removed the headphone jack. USB ports exist, you know.
You can also make room for more space, like a new port or card slot (if your deviec doesn’t have a slot) or you may want to add new features like software refinements or pop-up selfie cameras. So please, LG, listen to me and all others who wish for more room, and let the 3.5mm jack be gone.

• a

Anonymous, 04 Oct 2019F*ck lg, I'm still waiting on pie update on my phone Lg v30 (h930d).Its out a while ago.....

Anonymous, 04 Oct 2019F*ck lg, I'm still waiting on pie update on my phone Lg v30 (h930d).Well i have a g6 and i got pie (update referred as "v30sept") like 2 weeks before. Check again for updates dude ;)

• Beatles

Anonymous, 04 Oct 2019F*ck lg, I'm still waiting on pie update on my phone Lg v30 (h930d).Hmmm. I have an LG V30+ DS and have had Android 9.0 for months. Granted my Samsung Note always got its upgrades before my V20 and V30, but still reckon the V's are a much underrated Android phone

F*ck lg, I'm still waiting on pie update on my phone Lg v30 (h930d).

• yvanko

• LazyAndBeyond

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2019I hate the LG g5 and after a couple years it started messing up ... moreanu connect???

kidpogi, 25 Sep 2019I am still using my LG G5 without problems since 2016. I am so s... moreI hate the LG g5 and after a couple years it started messing up and had more problems with the device than it was worth and didnt want those problems I went to samsung galaxy note 9 and have had no problems what so ever

• Djarot

please launch an affordable smartphone with a 5.5 inch screen or below 6 inches so it is simple in handheld especially for young people now with a weter drop camera model and a dual 2 rear camera just in the middle not on the side if possible at least a Snapdragon 450 / 63x can also be used Helio version P25 / P30 if Helio P22 / P35 is not suitable for gaming. thank you

• kidpogi

I am still using my LG G5 without problems since 2016. I am so sold with their MIL-STD 810G build. I hope they offer this here in the Philippines.