LG G Pro 2

LG G Pro 2

• AnonD-20890

kiam23, 31 Mar 2014nah ... try this XOLO Q1000Do not use unbranded external batteries andb ruin your phone.

kiam23, 31 Mar 2014nah ... try this XOLO Q1000No one can beat zero lemon 9000 mah battrey with compitable back cover or a stock spare battery option ,play smart ppl..if u wud like almost never ending battery..

wong sang kut, 29 Mar 2014But still no match to Lenovo p780...regarding what? battery?

Paolo corleone, 01 Apr 2014Hi friends! Can you help me? Have this phone notification light?Of course it has notification light

• Paolo corleone

Hi friends!
Can you help me?
Have this phone notification light?

• kiam23

nah ... try this XOLO Q1000

• wong sang kut

ali, 27 Mar 2014Guys, if you are looking for good battery life then, I would sug... moreBut still no match to Lenovo p780...

• Radio

Anonymous, 27 Mar 2014who cares about radio? just make your own playlist and enjoy uni... moreYes i do care,i tune in to news and traffic information with radio on the move,everywhere,anytime.

I don't really need music for radio.

• ali

Guys, if you are looking for good battery life then, I would suggest you to go with HUawei Ascend mate or Asced mate 2. It as amazing battery backup. I bought this phone 3 months ago and I am very much happy with the battery life and handset performance. It's time to try something different. I used Samsung Glaxy Grand 1 but I was not happy with the performance of this phone.

MasterZ, 27 Mar 2014Why why why... Doesn't this have FM Radio ?? Soooo Frustating..... morewho cares about radio? just make your own playlist and enjoy uninterrupted listening

• MasterZ

Why why why... Doesn't this have FM Radio ?? Soooo Frustating..!! We wait for a good phone like this to be released and it comes with all features required except RADIO..!!!

It is now below USD 460 (NTD:14,000) in Taiwan.
( currency rate: 1:30.52)

• Aciid

This is Lg g pro 2 not nokia post. This phone is not worldwide release at the moment. If u don't have this phone do not comment. Handset experience.

• AnonD-20890

Barrety = battery

AnonD-90736, 24 Mar 2014Excuse me what right do you have to state that phones larger tha... moreCool man. Already the devices with 5.5 inch screen (even those below this) give worst barrety backup because of the android o/s. If this continues, the battery backup time of phablets and laptops will be the same (2 to 4 hours) !!!.

Mr. Bee., 20 Mar 2014This is an advice to all phone manufacturers. As somebody mentio... moreExcuse me what right do you have to state that phones larger than 5.5" should not be built. Maybe you need to have plastic surgery to somehow have your hands enlarged so that you can hold a 5.9" phablet. 5.5" is way too small, for me and many others we prefer larger devices, its what you call preference or the freedom to choose.

S . SUDHAKAR, 23 Mar 2014Are you using lumia phones?. If not how can you comment?.Yea, I use Lumia 720 and LG G pro

Anonymous, 22 Mar 2014All the Nokia x first android series also have bad batteries. No... moreAre you using lumia phones?. If not how can you comment?.

AnonD-20890, 21 Mar 2014Ok. I know. I think at least Nokia android phones must put an en... moreAll the Nokia x first android series also have bad batteries. Non of them is upto 2000mah. Let me remind you that Lumia series from Nokia, most of them have bad battery back up also except for Lumia 1530 or so that has Upto 3500mah battery

• loay

Does this phone have macro mode in camera? I dont see it in the feature list?