LG G Pro Lite

LG G Pro Lite

• alex

I got the 4.4.2 kitkat update....bt no knockcode is there.....y???

• podda

nice pone.I use lg G pro lite lg Companey is very Frafect.lg goooooooooooooooooood one

• chelsea

Hi everyone my name is chelsea and i wold like to know if this phone is actualy a good phone i realy like it and want to buy but my friends tell me not to please help ty

• sai august

hey i think 1GHz Dual core is the weak pt. of this phone. But i also want to now, is there heavy ability difference dual core and quard core.

• sai august

• ams

AnonD-218489, 13 Aug 2014Just don't forget to do FACTORY RESET after Kitkat update i... morecan u tell me wat is 😁

• Georzsk

How can I update to KitKat without Rooting?

2 day before i bought this. My primary consideration was big screen, 5/6 inch. Good camera with flash, good battery life. Others i was ready consider. My initial target was samsung grand 2. But it won my heart over battery life. For android phone it is a hassle. I used whole day , first day romance,but still working end of the day, 20% more expensive but that is worthy.

• Sinta

I want a phone with large display,capable of gaming n apps.good camera n good speed. . Should i buy this phone????

Just don't forget to do FACTORY RESET after Kitkat update if you experience some lag/issues after update. I was facing slow OS and other glitches after KITKAT update. And then I did factory reset....result>>>AWESOME...EVERYTHING LOOKS NEW SMOOTH AND BETTER THAN BEFORE. 😁😁

• ebey

i got kitkat 4.4.2.itz quite awsme workin on diz

Globe pinas, 10 Aug 2014I got the 4.4.2 update for this phone. Nice update but now ... moreI am using 3G in 1st sim without any issues even after update and I can easily switch between 3G/2G using a 3G/2G switch widget from google play store. Kitkat update is good enough and ya the look and theme has been changed as per Kitkat from google so nothing to complain to LG. Read abot kitkat and how to use the same. It's all about goole's kitkat. I have read and now I am a happy user of kitkat.

• Globe pinas

I got the 4.4.2 update for this phone. Nice update but now my network connection is only upto edge and i lost my sim theme color. Any one experiencing the same?

• yyy

I got android 4.4.2 update on lg g pro lite today. check software update.

murthy , 28 Jun 2014Please inform 3g vedio callingno, it doesn't support 3G video calling

• hubabuba

Hi, did kitkat update arrive ? Does anyone have it ?

hi do any one got kitkat update that was released in this week if any one have that update pls send link thanks in advance

• Kannan Palanivelu

Anonymous, 11 Jul 2014how to update to kitkat and have knock code??Dear Anony,

Kitkat is not yet released, Please wait until it arrives over air. All the other features will be coming in Kitkat update.

Regards
Kannan P

dear friends
in this phone not available is 8gb internal memory.

• devid