LG G Pro Lite

LG G Pro Lite

Does anyone know the speaker volume, expressed in dB ? thank you

Does anyone know the speaker volume, expressed in dB ? thank you

• taufique

Lithuania, 14 Oct 2014LG, please do something... After upgrade Kitkat my phone wa... moreI have same problem.like u

• mexson

it´s a very nice phone, and have agreat body and system, very easly aplication.

• alto

Bought this phone and just after one day there were Alot of wi fi connectivity problems.It also corrupts the wi fi of other mobiles in its range. 3g doesn't connect faster and wi fi doesn't last for more than 5 minutes. YouTube connectivity is also very poor.

• samsudeen

video call option is not available???

I'm a proud owner of the LG G Pro Lite D682 which i have for a couple of months now...about 2 days ago I've updated my OS to kit-kat which truly is awesome,nothing special though,but i want to state that the device is running much smoother since the update...

• Lithuania

LG, please do something... After upgrade Kitkat my phone was very slow, big big lag now. I done factory reset, but the phone still have Kitkat. I want return to Jelly bean
P.S. sorry my english is not very well

• Renie

Where can i get a cover for my LG G Polite phone,because i'm searching for two months now,and i can't find it anywhere.

I have just a few days with this phone and let me tell you that it works better than may others that I have tried, it is very friendly but also can be a as sophisticated as you need it. although I think that all phones with kit-kat OS should run with a Quad processor.

I want to buy a phone with large display , for gaming , high performance browsing & a stylus. Should I buyu this one ????? Please help.

• Abhay Kunjus

am handling dis set since may 2014 ! its best for rough users.camera is jus osm

• rpj

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2014after updating my OS to kikat versn i found dat i lost my t... moreYou must not upgrade it at all thats the side effect in upgrading an OS.. Like my lumia 625 i upgraded it the effect is the battery life became shorter..

Globe pinas, 10 Aug 2014I got the 4.4.2 update for this phone. Nice update but now ... moreafter updating my OS to kikat versn i found dat i lost my theme colour(compltly in white)(battery,signal n all notifications) plssss any1 help me out!!!!

• rahul

kitu, 09 Sep 2014After upgrading to Kitkat the mobile too slowI have this problem too....

• kitu

After upgrading to Kitkat the mobile too slow

• gsw

yea i also have loading icon for calls,no idea what that is about.

A good one!
It can be used as a remote control for most tv
But for calls
Loading icon appear

alex, 23 Aug 2014I got the 4.4.2 kitkat update....bt no knockcode is there..... morewhat's the version number of kitkat?

• Vladimir

chelsea, 19 Aug 2014Hi everyone my name is chelsea and i wold like to know if t... moreA Dual Core Android Phone it`s not a very good option. Iphone works well with a Dual Core processor, but Android needs a quad core processor (or even better) in order to deliver a good experience.