LG G Pro Lite

LG G Pro Lite

• rak199

Mr.Kamlesh
I heard earlier that there is only dual version lg g pro lite ? If the single sim version actually exists why isn't it in the market ? i checked the mobile store near my house and they said that single sim version doesn't exist. Plz clarify this for me.
I'm from Bangalore.

• Kamlesh.007

lone ranger, 27 Jan 2014to mr. kamlesh.007...i apologize for my comment regarding t... moreGo to contacts >> touch the 3rd physical button (from left) of the phone. A menu will open >>touch IMPORT/EXPORT >>now you will get options for import/export from SIM1/2 :)

• n. sai kiran

Arun, 20 Jan 2014LG Pro Lite vs Sony Xperia C --> which one is good ? Pl... morei ll prefer lg pro lite,,coz....xpect quad core ....everything is good in the mobile.....and the battery backup ...woah man! its really awesome...front camera is good when compared to c....overall its a good ,best,nice mobile.....

• Sam

Here it says that the phone has 8GB memory,the total memory is 4.67GB out of which only 2GB something is available,why's that so?????

• lone ranger

to mr. kamlesh.007...i apologize for my comment regarding the use of the pen when writting sms. anyway, my question to u this time is about the contacts. All my contacts are saved in my two sim cards, is there a possible way on how to copy these contact from my sim card going to the phone memory. i can't find the option "COPY TO" inorder to save these number in the phone memory. Thank you

• Sam

I'm really happy that i bought this phone,it has everything i want and the best part is it's battery,no need to worry about being online 24X7,thanks LG.
PS: G pro lite will be directly updated to kitkat.

• Sam

The IR blaster works really great,my DVD player remote was not working,I tried my phone to operate it and it worked really well,now I can control my TV & DVD with my phone.

• Sam

Wow it can play 1080p videos great.

Arun, 20 Jan 2014LG Pro Lite vs Sony Xperia C --> which one is good ? Pl... morelg g pro light is the best

• colline

its good.. but the front camera is bad... really bad...

• Sam

AnonD-13915, 21 Jan 2014Guys does it have a Notification Led? Thanks in advance.Yes it has notification light around the home button.

Guys does it have a Notification Led?
Thanks in advance.

• Denny

This is one of the best phone i've ever used,need to carry your charger as it has the best battery life,2.5 days easily crossed with 25% still left,IR blaster to control the t.v,cheese shutter camera application first voice command camera i've come across,double tap the screen to lock,inbuilt keyboard skins,fonts & lot more to discover,still playing with it.

• Sam

This phone simply rocks,so many features in such an affordable phone,it has the best battery i've ever come across,good camera,IR blaster,great keyboard skins,fonts,dual speakers & much more...really life's good now.

• Sam

Kamlesh.007, 20 Jan 2014Get your phone compared and checked with other G PRO LITE b... moreReally impressed with your comments Kamlesh,you're 100% right.

• Kamlesh.007

disappointed , 16 Jan 2014The phone was good except the touch screen not so sensitive... moreGet your phone compared and checked with other G PRO LITE because I've compared the touch of LUMIA 1050 and my phone side by side for a long time before buying at showroom and its at par with best touch screens available today in market...

• Kamlesh.007

Arun, 20 Jan 2014LG Pro Lite vs Sony Xperia C --> which one is good ? Pl... moreExcept quad core processor of Xperia C nothing is better than LG G PRO LITE...
LG G PRO LITE POSSES:
-Better IPS pannel
-Bigger screen
-Massive battery that easily lasts for 2-2.5 days
-LG service all over India
-Smooth UI and functioning..
I am playing NFS HOT PURSUIT, Temple Run OZ, D-DAY commando...RIP TIDE2 etc in best graphics and that too without a single lag :)

• Sam

ss, 20 Jan 2014Hi all , i just got my new LG G pro Lite.. M facing problem... moreWhen you turn on wi-fi for the first time just turn it off and then open again,it'll be lightning fast,i also faced the same issue but it's really fast when turned on the second time.

• ss

Hi all , i just got my new LG G pro Lite.. M facing problem with net connection .. its damn slow any solutions for this problem ??? other than that its awesome

• Arun

LG Pro Lite vs Sony Xperia C --> which one is good ?
Please anyone suggest ....