LG K92 5G

LG K92 5G

• gini

Flavio , 03 Nov 2020Not gyroscope??? Why???It has gyroscope.

• TMAN

where is my FM radio ???

• JaBoiBrodie

Nate, 28 Nov 2020I'm considering purchasing this phone, however I haven... moreThe front camera. Instead of the notch camera its a hole punch camera

Nate, 28 Nov 2020I'm considering purchasing this phone, however I haven... moreit is a hole punch camera

• Dude468

yo that back camera layout do remind me of the yelp logo lol

• Smokey

Nate, 28 Nov 2020I'm considering purchasing this phone, however I haven... morehad the 2018 version and updating to the new version. had no problems!

• Nate

I'm considering purchasing this phone, however I haven't seen any reviews as to whether it's worth it's current on sale price w/my provider of $199.99. For that price, is it a decent phone? Also, what's this "middle hole punch" that everyone is referring to?

The hole punch camera placement is super weird and unsettling.

Evil crash bandicoot, 09 Nov 2020Very ugly I don't know why, but I really like the design

Why 340€?

• Evil crash bandicoot

Very ugly

Bobby, 03 Nov 2020It's look like LG starting to copy Samsung middle puch... moreThe redmi note 9 pro , poco x3 has a middle punch hole too 🤔

Bobby, 03 Nov 2020It's look like LG starting to copy Samsung middle puch... moreso many companies do middle punch hole, doesn't mean they're copying samsung

• Flavio

Not gyroscope??? Why???

• Munky82

Why don't they state the storage type (eMMC or UFS)? I guess it is the slower because the 1080p video recording is only 30fps, the CPU should be capable of 60fps.

• Bobby

It's look like LG starting to copy Samsung middle puch hole design! Shame on LG👎

Anonymous, 30 Oct 2020why not put that selfie camera in the middle of screen isn... morehaha well thats nice idea :D

• Me me me

userbenchmark, 30 Oct 2020LG finally made a non-p35 phone the design is terrible thoWell, yes. I agree with you that LG has stopped using the P35 (I hope this is for good) but yeah: that hole punch is far too big. Also, the fact that the phone is only available with AT&T that’s disappointing. But it sure does look like a solid midrange package!

dgg, 30 Oct 2020wow running the latest greatest android 10.... you will be ... moreNice....

userbenchmark, 30 Oct 2020LG finally made a non-p35 phone the design is terrible thoP35 is very bad in 2020