LG KC910 Renoir

LG KC910 Renoir

Jason, 19 Oct 2008Are you sure it is a none OS phone? Where do you get the inform... moreLG uses a proprietary OS from own make for quite some of their phones. It uses a flash-based UI on top of it. But even though it can not install programs made for Symbian or Windows Mobile, it still can run Java-applications without any problem if all is correct.

• ark

how is the battery life?

• Jason

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Are you sure it is a none OS phone?
Where do you get the information from?
I have searched through all the website and non have mentioned about it.
Please clarify. Thanks! :)

• Bronco

Anonymous, 18 Oct 2008For those who live in Australia and are interested, i saw the la... moreI don't think the N79 is coming to Australia, same with the N85. I asked my local All Phones and they said if they are released in Australia, it'll be February next year.

All Phones also have a competition to win this phone, there's more info in the back of their latest brochure.

• Triskelion

Hope they will release with 3x optical zoom to be more complete.

• pete

What is the OS for this phone?
Thanks

• Jason

Hi, just would like to know if we can install some application like "Handy Expenses"? I will get this phone whether or not it can do that. But it will be a plus cause i really need a software that i can keep track of my expenses all the time. Thanks!

For those who live in Australia and are interested, i saw the latest Allphones magazine with the KC910 Renoir as the front page. This is good beacause it will most likely be released in Australia, but hopefully either this or some other nice phone (Nokia N79) comes out with Telstra or i will shoot them.

• yl wong

just can't wait for the launching ot this phone.

i kept wondering about the price of unit.

I mind think that unit that Phonearena reviewed was not the final unit,some prototipes came with problems,but,nevermind,I like this,as I don't need to take pictures in the night. "

• dreonz25

xenon flash is somehow good, you guys try to make a call on your digicam or camera..? go ahead bluf out..!

• vezj420

awesome...everything i wished that my Viewty would have is finally here!

Jon, 15 Oct 2008Hi any idea about the maximum resolution of video which it can p... moreWell, LG Viewty can even record videos at 640x480, if Renoir is an improvement of Viewty then it can watch videos at this resolution

• braf

Vodafone informed me that it will be available on the 24th of october

Jon, 15 Oct 2008Hi any idea about the maximum resolution of video which it can p... moreIf not directly, you will be by using the conversion-software the phone ships with, so that the movies are in optimal format for the phone.

• Jon

Hi any idea about the maximum resolution of video which it can play. Will it play 640*480 resolution of video

Looking phonearena's comparison, its xenon flash is so weak? Strange..

• tony

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2008the most effective way to evaluate the camera performance of thi... moreYour completely right about that.. i dont like looking at reviews that are especailly from Phonearena.. cuz i do believe alot of what they say about some phones are compeletly biased at times... CAMERA PHONES will never be good like actually CAMERa itself

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2008I really wanted to like this phone, been looking forward to it f... morethe most effective way to evaluate the camera performance of this phone is to try it by yourself. You cannot rely on review from some sites because some of which are biased and manipulated. I knew this because some reviews are different from each other and most especially if you tried it by yourself.

I really wanted to like this phone, been looking forward to it for a while. But the 8 megapixel comparison reviews that I've seen haven't been encouraging.

I think I'll wait for the c905.