LG KF750 Secret

LG KF750 Secret

• rbashir

Hi Guys can anyone tell me does this mobile have a call reject feature like samsun soul pls reply
Thanks

• karen

Merith, 27 Feb 2009This phone is awsome. I have it since October and it works great... moreis the silver chrome fade after a long month of using?and is the tempered glass and carbon fiber? have scratch now?pls.ans..

i really confused i want to buy this phone but i also want to buy iphone...

• YanK

I forgot to ask. rumors say that the quality when u take picture in indoor is disaster, especially in the night.. is it true?

also about the slow response from this phone, again, is it true?

cause I'm going to buy N82 or this this Sunday, I need to make up my mind!
need your opinion, which has the best camera???

• YanK

it seems that battery is the problem here. from forums I read, some last shortly, some last a couple days.
Try this, remove your micro sd n use it like usual. If it last longer, then the problem is your micro sd. I suggest to change it to sandisk.

signal strength, a lil bit lower than other phones in its class. a tip from my friend. the thing that control your signal (4get what's the term -.-) located behind the keypad. so when u type, try to keep your other fingers open...

• BIGNate

does anyone know how to change the UAProf on this phone... its making my pic messages that i receive extra small...

To turn off the key tones:
Menu, settingd, profiles, select the current active prifile, options, edit, scroll down till you reach the key tone, use the right and left touch buttons to select no sound then done.
Hope this helps.

• Simona

I don't know how to turn off the keysound too... I like the phone... I don't know what is going to happend with the battery :D:D

its great but does anyone know how to turn off the keytones without putting the phone on silent?

• Simona

I took the phone today, but i read all your opinions, i am afraid for the baterry. I'm careful person, and i don't use the phones for some stupid things... I like the phone, but it seems that the only problem will be THAT BATERRY... Some of my friends have LG (different types), and they are pleased... I don't know what to say about the baterry... But can someone tell me where are the themes of this phone... BYE... From SIMONA - MACEDONIA

• Merith

This phone is awsome. I have it since October and it works great. The battery is just fine as far as I'm concerned though it would be really cool if it would be a little better. It works for at least 1 day no matter what you do and if you don't use it much it can last for more than 3 days.

• Ah Foong

The phone is poor performanced, battery cannot last long more 1/2 hour if you play music , take 5 picture , how do your guys thinking about this phone ?

please help please

• Shiza

plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­­zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help users...does it have slider tone and themes? thanks a lot

• Marjan

how come the tone is so low for recieved messages, but the ringtone is set to the loudest level? Anyone know how i can make it louder?

how's the signal strength?

Hey guys, how do i make Google map and Grand golf to work???they dont work on my phone :(

• icebox

it has a smiley (emoji) on sms messaging? like the on SE k800i or on YM chat...

ThX..!

please reply
thanks

• karen

hello guys....

the fact about all scratch resistance phone out there only The LG KF750-SECRET has the unique,sophisticated,and luxurious design...of them all...im tellin the truth....no VIAS...!

• Simona

I like this phone... I'm going to take it today or tomorrow. But my friends told me that, the baterry of lg phones is not strong... I don't know if this is right or no... I hope that i will not regret...