LG KF750 Secret

LG KF750 Secret

• cj

my phone goes off whenever i try making a call n comes on again.pls help me solve dis problem.could it be a virus.pls help me

• jamila

i have z lg secret kf750 it's been so good,but lately when i try to take a picture the camera starts loading and never stops so that i have to turn off my mobile phone in order to use it again. please tell me what am i supposed to do?!

• Tika

This phone sucks! had it for hmm round a year now and the touch pad is slow and the vibrate for the touch pad doesnt work anymore even when i get sms's doesnt vibrate and the speaker isnt great to. Bat life doesnt last long to. The only thing i like about it is the look of it, looks pretty pimp in gold.

My only complaint is the fact that the battery basically only lasts 2.5 days.

• SAMUEL

i have lg kf750 secret howevere my phone pade is not working i just wonder if you can fix my mobil phone please regard my messeg

• SAMUEL

I really hate this phone. I wish I never bought this phone.

The touchpad is really slow and unresponsive. Many times I get into the wrong menu too. One of the 4 d-pad buttons has burned out.

The menu's really lag alot. Very slow and unfriendly phone to use.

Build quality is subpar too. The protective glass for the camera is somehow just missing. And the tempered screen is not scratch-free at all.

It's overal a very bad phone to buy.

Andreas, 23 Jun 2010Keys under touchscreen stopped working after 8 months. And the ... moreI had a same problem. the button is not working after 7 months. so I sent to repair service for warranty. thier turn around time is sooooo slow. not happy.

• muhammadh

when i was working at prison department, it came to know about this superb model phone through ANANTHA VIKADAN weekly.

from the date of knowing it i loved it verymuch. but i did not purchase it because of its high cost. i am till date saving money to get this angel own.

• xtiaN

why does a lot of people have complain about this unit? maybe its realy not advisable to buy this phone, there are a lot of cheeper and useful phone out there with minimal complaints about it, better choose nokia lol :)

• Andreas

Keys under touchscreen stopped working after 8 months.
And the UI is slow, plus there are really annoying bugs like when typing sms "to" it first writes 89 and then you can to toggle it over to the word. Initial upper and lowercase spelling doesnt make any sense...new contact starts with lowercase, but in otherplaces it starts with uppercase. considering its now almost broken, it was definitely not wroth the price.

• Summer

I love this phone. Excellent

• MaryAsia

I bought this phone during the launching but only use it for 7 months and am not satisfied on:

1. The pad,sometimes TOO sensitive,sometimes not.Sometimes when I answer a call,it hang up. This is a result of the pad touched my cheeks and it turns off.

2. Lagging and I haven't capture any image/video yet.

3. Prone to virus

3. Poor signal receiver.

4. problem with capturing images. Too bright, sometimes the panorama view can be a bit confusing.

overall, it's not a user-friendly phone.LG, juat stick to keypad if u r not good in semi-touchscreen

• Izan

I hate this phone , i didnt like it at all.

• Jagroop singh

I have lost my KF 750 software i want a software

• LogicBug

I just received this phone and it's charging at the moment. The only thing I can see going wrong is that i'll run out of memory. This is a problem with most, if not all cellphones. Why should a devices with a built in media player, photo and video camera, games and download capabilities only have 100Mb of user memory? Who designs these things and who decides that 100Mb is enough?

• shopon

can i use skypay soft on this kf750 mobile phone
or plese send me whet version for this mobile.
email shawkat24@gmail.com

• Kenan

Have this phone, it is AWESOME, no regrets. I recommend for you to get this phone. Its nice looking, strong, nice features. People who are complaning about slowness or battery life are probably people who use this as their primrary digital camera, and for slowness i have not really noticed any yet, except a tiny lag when viewing my photos i taken with camera, but that is because its a 5mp quality photo so its larger so just a tiny lag nothing too bad.

Great phone.