LG KP500 Cookie

LG KP500 Cookie

My lg cookie while in portrait mode shows the name of the image , but when i got it first it did not so i am guessing there is a way to hide it. In landscape mode it does not show the image name. I have played around with the settings but could not find any such option. Can any1 Help me remove the image name which appear on top of the image while in portrait mode!!!!

• life is great

we have music phones,camera phones and now i'll call the kp500 cookie -the picture viewer phone, yeeaaahhh.Viewing pictures on its 3 inch display, is a real delight for the eyes ,especially pics above 200kb,you can zoom and zoom and zo.....no need of themes as you can use two different wallpapers,one for the home/widget screen and another for the speed dial screen.you never get bored as i changed them often .Picture lovers please check this site,PHOTO.NET.COM ,the greatest and best pics collection available on the net - the world in your hands......life is great!!!!!

• Puneet

I bought this phone on 10-may-09 and I liked it very much..this is really a nice phone gud music quality and picture quality is also nice..Anybody looking for a touch phone..go for it..this isreally a nice phone!!!

• hiro

Although it has photo call facility and a big 3 inches screen. But its really sad that it shows a tiny picture in photo call at the top of the screen and the rest of the screen shows a dull dialing sign. Why not a full screen picture? Its really disappoints me. Otherwise its a nice stylish phone.

• H33KSY

XadioOne, 12 Jan 2009LG KP500 has a big problem that you are not aware of: the a... moreHpow did you get KP500 to work with a bluetooth compatible headset? I have Plantronics Pulsar 260 but I cannot get KP500 to play music to the headset. What settings do I need to change? Pleaqse help

• styxxss

i like that phone.. very nice.. chic design, yet powerful features and easy to the pocket

• Lapoto

Anonymous, 19 May 2009is this phone for girls or guys?Hi! Without being gender biased, a lady would use the pink one. Regards

• Lapoto

I'd been using a Nokia 5800 set for awhile before I came up with this one. Despite the many possibilites offered by Nokia 5800, this LG set looks sturdier. You don't have that fragile cracking body on a Cookie phone. The battery life is better compared to that of Nokia 5800. I can find the minimum technical options I need with a far cheaper phone. LG KP500 is really a great phone. Cheers

is this phone for girls or guys?

• Pharme494

sunny, 18 May 2009Hi If u have the phone still with you am ready to purchase ... moreVery nice site!

• eren

rogger, 18 May 2009people i am really confused... which phone should i buy? ... morei have lg cookie it is the greatest phone eva i know that the other phone has windows but that stuffs up soooo quick

• MIchael

This phone does not have keyboard and I don't know how to use it.

• Rado

Hey guyss....i wanna buy this phone...bt jus wanna no abt d music quality n d pics ...actually...jus wanna b sure wethr its good o no.....ppl havin this phone...cud u plzz suggest....i em also a bit confused between d new samsung phone tht has come n this....plzz help me out guyss!!

• Shuvodeep Biswas

What about the voice recorder. How is it's quality. Is it unlimited. What is the file type. What is the bitrate. Please someone answere me.

shuvodeepbsws@gmail.com

• sunny

angel, 14 May 2009if your looking for cheap lg cookie you can post your numbe... moreHi If u have the phone still with you am ready to purchase it , hope its in good condition my number 9819802970 sunny

• rogger

people i am really confused...
which phone should i buy?
lg cookie or htc p3400i?
htc has windows 6.1
i am 17 years old.
thank you.

• rogger

people i am really confused...
which phone should i buy?
lg cookie or htc p3400i?
htc has windows 6.1
i am 17 years old.
thank you.

but is not so good like mine ku990

• Shuvodeep Biswas

Olive, 15 May 2009Hi i just got lg kp500 3 days ago and i can say it a very g... moreHi, i have choose this phone for the same reason you did. No wi-fi, GPS, 3g. So without extra cost , a wanderful phone.
But i'm not much sure about the audio quality. I'm a music lover. So i need good music. Can tell me that how is the music performance according to 5800. Can this phone handle other headphones & how? Can i connect it to other big speaker system.
You can answere me via e-mail>
shuvodeepbsws@gmail.com

can i use this phone as modem for laptop computer?